Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToshTrent)
    Hmm I might give that plan a blast. Duno if it'll work the same way, n I blush like nothing before! :rolleyes:
    Aww give it a go. It really wasn't intentional though. I was stammering and acting like a bloody idiot.

ReputationRep:
    i suspect you're boyfriend would be mighty interested if he saw this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    i suspect you're boyfriend would be mighty interested if he saw this...

Not at all, i'm always honest with him and vice versa. I think this guy is cute, nothing more.

ReputationRep:
    Sarky, thats quite a little encounter, every Erotomanic's dream, lol.

anyway, nice to see you held your cool. Had it been me I would have ended up covering it with copious amounts of sarcasm, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

I'm in the library at the hospital revising, and a guy in the year above who is lovely and GORGEOUS. Comes over to say hello. I'm typing on msn to my friend about how gorgeous he is when he just happens to appear. I turn round to face him so i can say hi, and my pen, which was in my mouth drops right onto the floor in front of him. It rolls by his foot and i scramble to pick it up. He says "Smooth, very smooth", before handing the pen back to me and carrying on the conversation!

I am SOOOO embarassed! Just as well it doesn't show when i blush or i would have been in big trouble.

well dont leave us in suspense! tellus what he wanted to talk to u about!

(Original post by Sarky)

I'm in the library at the hospital revising, and a guy in the year above who is lovely and GORGEOUS. Comes over to say hello. I'm typing on msn to my friend about how gorgeous he is when he just happens to appear. I turn round to face him so i can say hi, and my pen, which was in my mouth drops right onto the floor in front of him. It rolls by his foot and i scramble to pick it up. He says "Smooth, very smooth", before handing the pen back to me and carrying on the conversation!

I am SOOOO embarassed! Just as well it doesn't show when i blush or i would have been in big trouble.
    Smooth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

That is so sweet. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    That is so sweet. :p:
    agree i think he likes u and dont worry :p:

most girls will be flushed when they see gorgeous men .lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice2411)
    well dont leave us in suspense! tellus what he wanted to talk to u about!
    He just saw me and was being friendly! I've got a boyfriend he has a girlfriend. He goes up to all my friends when he sees us. Its not even harmless flirting just making conversation. He's just a nice person. As well as being bloody gorgeous of course.

I was filling in an application form to apply for a job and he started talking to me about it. Turned out he used to do the same thing before he came to uni so we got chatting about that.

Nothing very interesting at all!

Anyway i'm going back to the hospital later, maybe i'll see him again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Aww give it a go. It really wasn't intentional though. I was stammering and acting like a bloody idiot.
    heh, bless. I manage to say the worst n most stupid things when talking to people I like, grr! :mad: :eek:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.