I think Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I perceive women wrongly. I look at good looking girls in the wrong light, I think. I just see them as idiots. If I see them out drinking LOADS, and I mean LOADS on facebook pics, as in drink is the only thing that revolves around their life, then I judge them and tell myself they're not worth being with. It's almost as if I put them below me. I don't know, I just think I see women differently from how I should. How can I go about changing these views?
lolimemma
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not judging them from facebook pics would be a good start.
Evenstar
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I perceive women wrongly. I look at good looking girls in the wrong light, I think. I just see them as idiots. If I see them out drinking LOADS, and I mean LOADS on facebook pics, as in drink is the only thing that revolves around their life, then I judge them and tell myself they're not worth being with. It's almost as if I put them below me. I don't know, I just think I see women differently from how I should. How can I go about changing these views?
Try and get to know people (of any gender) before making judgements on their character...?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
like a girl in my class who I know, but don't talk too much with. I always see ehr status how ' i'm looking forward 2 tonight ' eg drinkign ... and she always takes pics of her in bars ... have they not got anything more productive to do with themselves? it just makes me think is this the typical girl of today?! they all seem like this. I'm not saying boys aren't like this, but I'm simply on about girls in this thread.
Be myself
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
If they could give the balance between work and going out, then what's the problem? Or do you just prefer to see them in the library only?! I wonder what your social life is like?!
catoutofthebag
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If anything isn't it nice to know they're not some sort of social leper with no friends or social skills? If I knew guys were judging me by my facebook pictures and looking down on me just because I like to go and have fun I wouldn't want to be with him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (60)
30.46%
No - I got the required grades (114)
57.87%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
11.68%

Watched Threads