Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can't think of the place where this should go so I'm just sticking it here!

I have booked flights for early December with Flybe that I don't think I'm going to be able to fly on now. Is there ANY chance I would be able to get ANY money back as these flights cost me £165!

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I had to cancel some flights recently with BA, flight was around £100, I lost £35 by canceling, so not too bad.

ReputationRep:
    ... um, all them up or check t and c!

ReputationRep:
    you could check Flybe's T&C's - should tell you in there

ReputationRep:
    I did check the T&C's and they say this:

We do not sell refundable fares. Any tax redemption on unused tickets will incur a £25 administration fee per person per sector.

which I don't really understand hence why I made this thread. But I'm assuming it means I can't get any money back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmerald)
    I did check the T&C's and they say this:

We do not sell refundable fares. Any tax redemption on unused tickets will incur a £25 administration fee per person per sector.

which I don't really understand hence why I made this thread. But I'm assuming it means I can't get any money back?
    I think its saying that you won't get money back for the fare but you can claim the airport tax and that sort of stuff back. Though they will keep £25 of that (per single flight) and you'll have whatever is left.

Mark

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.