Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im starting my A2 sociology coursework and i dont wana continue my AS topic because it was about family, and i really can't remember anything about that at all. I liked the topic of education so I wna base my A2 coursework on that, i was thinking of doing my investigation on how more girls than boys apply to go to university. But i'm thinking that it might be too hard. So does anyone have any idea what else I could do based on education. Any ideas would really help :confused:

ReputationRep:
    You could do a topic on who is underachieving in education in modern society, whether it be girls or boys.
    Im doing mine on religion as i thought i'm learning it at the same time it might be a bit easier

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 29, 2008

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.