The Student Room Group

Yellis? dunno how to spell it IQ test?

So great, I went back to sch after finishing all my exams, thought, Jan Exam finally over!

First thing in the morning, my form tutor said "Guys u have Yellis test tomorrow, 8:45 to 9:45 exam condition, dun be late!.. Oh its just some questionnaires about the subjects and sch and teachers...nothing much, dun worry about the IQ test" ...

Ha!

Anyone else in Yr13 having Yellis?
cktlee1
So great, I went back to sch after finishing all my exams, thought, Jan Exam finally over!

First thing in the morning, my form tutor said "Guys u have Yellis test tomorrow, 8:45 to 9:45 exam condition, dun be late!.. Oh its just some questionnaires about the subjects and sch and teachers...nothing much, dun worry about the IQ test" ...

Ha!

Anyone else in Yr13 having Yellis?

Umm, i've heard the teachers mention the Yellis test to us, oh yea i think i remember now, we filled it in in General studies a few weeks ago (Year 12), but it wasn't an IQ test- just a questionnaire on your chosen subjects, and career plans. There was one in Year 10 i took, but that might have been the Ellis one. God these tests are confusing :confused:
Reply 2
found out i was doing the Allis not Yellis today.
ya you were right, there weren't any IQ things in it~
its crappy questionnaire on subjects and school...stupid and waste time.
Reply 3
I had to do Yellis in Year 10 - all my sodding Predicted grades for GCSE and AS were based on it and it was a load of crap x_x Was so pissed off because they gave me a big telling off for not meeting the grade prediction for Maths even though it was completely off the mark!
cktlee1
found out i was doing the Allis not Yellis today.
ya you were right, there weren't any IQ things in it~
its crappy questionnaire on subjects and school...stupid and waste time.

Just totally forget it, there's Mydis (I think) in year 7, Yellis in year 10 or 11 and Allis in year 12 or 13 and it just predicts how the whole year group will go, it's just statistics, you don't hear anything at all of it afterwards. Ever.

Latest

Trending

Trending