Turn on thread page Beta

Renting watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Rather unsure where to put this really!!

I'm looking for a place to live, however would RATHER not have to go through an agency, i've had a scan round gumtree...any similar yet good sites you can use like gumtree in which there is property etc?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna_spanner89)
    Rather unsure where to put this really!!

I'm looking for a place to live, however would RATHER not have to go through an agency, i've had a scan round gumtree...any similar yet good sites you can use like gumtree in which there is property etc?!
    I might be tranferring to KCL in september so I'd really like some good sites for renting or flatsharing too.

I do adult nursing

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lindsey88)
    I might be tranferring to KCL in september so I'd really like some good sites for renting or flatsharing too.

I do adult nursing

xxx
    well i'm looking for nottingham as i'm moving there for the year for work...then hopefully for the next 4 years for uni :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Find a roommate.com is ok as is easyroommate and spareroom they all try and make you sign up to them inorder for people to get your details which is a bit annoying (though cheaper than agency fees) but i got around it by telling people to look me up on Facebook, then posting my number there. The smart ones worked it out- it was like a filter system!

ReputationRep:
    nottingham is really nice . i live in derby so nottingham is just next door. you could try getting in contact with nottingham uni accomodation department and they might be able to give you some contacts for renting. I don't know, it's worth a try though

xxx

ReputationRep:
    Try the local paper or uni notice boards are usually good.

ReputationRep:
    accommodationforstudents.com or accommodationforprofessionals.co m

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.