Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Run and shoot :p:

If it manages to download tonight I'll add you on Steam and bash some Zombies about :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xtrm2Matt)
    Run and shoot :p:

If it manages to download tonight I'll add you on Steam and bash some Zombies about :p:
    wots ya steam name ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wiggler)
    wots ya steam name ?
    Couldn't even tell you, I have no idea :p: I always have to add people. What's yours?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, just over 15% downloaded.

Bash some zombies? Sounds good, just the sort of thing I want to do before I go to bed :P

ReputationRep:
    Mine is k9ruby I think on STEAM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k9ruby)
    WP? eh? Expand!
    Widening Participation, to cut a really long winded explination short, it's basically to get more people to university that wouldn't normally go, similar to how to the Aim Higher Initiative works.

basically the step ahead invites will be sent to people such as, they're the first in their family to goto uni, Mature Students, Care Leavers, Disabled Students, students from certain 'highlighted' post codes etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xtrm2Matt)
    Couldn't even tell you, I have no idea :p: I always have to add people. What's yours?
    dunno same issue lol will go and find out if i can

ReputationRep:
    Try to add my email: [email protected]

I think that'll work anyways

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by k9ruby
    WP? eh? Expand!

Widening Participation, to cut a really long winded explination short, it's basically to get more people to university that wouldn't normally go, similar to how to the Aim Higher Initiative works.

basically the step ahead invites will be sent to people such as, they're the first in their family to goto uni, Mature Students, Care Leavers, Disabled Students, students from certain 'highlighted' post codes etc
    Oooh.....

Will I count?

ReputationRep:
    no idea lol

ReputationRep:
    no idea lol
    Interesting.

ReputationRep:
    I'm downloading the left for dead demo... my flat mate has it on the xbox 360 and loves it, if it's good (and can actually run on my pc) then i'll probs buy it!! (rare i know lmao)

ReputationRep:
    I'm downloading the left for dead demo... my flat mate has it on the xbox 360 and loves it, if it's good (and can actually run on my pc) then i'll probs buy it!! (rare i know lmao)
    Added you!

ReputationRep:
    65% on the download

ReputationRep:
    65% on the download
    78%

ReputationRep:
    80% :d

ReputationRep:
    99.9%!

ReputationRep:
    Ready!

ReputationRep:
    almost there!! 95!!

ReputationRep:
    what happened to ruby!?! you disappeared lol... Zombies didnt scare u off did they?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 17, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.