Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone having issues with online multiplayer. I get signed out every single game!! It also won't let me rank up as the little progress XP bar just goes off the screen. It's awesome online too so very frustrating.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone having issues with online multiplayer. I get signed out every single game!! It also won't let me rank up as the little progress XP bar just goes off the screen. It's awesome online too so very frustrating.
    sounds a bit like the bug that sometimes occurs with punkbuster, ive had it, after about 10s-5minutes it throws you out the game. Try downloading the latest version of PB from their site install that then test it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junglemonkey)

Cheers
    I believe that the master server is still BROKEN. All online PC play is dead (and maybe other platforms).
    I want to get up to level 65 ffs :p:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently, they're now back up, after ~12 hours of downtime.

Grrrrr

ReputationRep:
    Hmm still not working. I'm on ps3 with it btw. Even when I test my connection it's saying connection to the psn failed. Very annoying cause laptops etc are working fine.

PS3 issue then rather than a CoD one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJW)
    PS3 issue then rather than a CoD one.
    Hardware issue? If it is, I'm gonna be mad. Just got this a few weeks ago as a brand new replacement.

ReputationRep:
    Hardware issue? If it is, I'm gonna be mad. Just got this a few weeks ago as a brand new replacement.

Happens to me all the time, if you're using a wireless router, restart it...if its a wired connecion, no idea

Hardware issue?
    Well it's not a game issue if:
    Even when I test my connection it's saying connection to the psn failed.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.