The Student Room Group

Changing school because of bullying

If you're getting bullied and no one will do anything about it is there any option apart from changing school? Please help it's ruining my life
you should inform your head of school and year they should do something about this you could also ask them for class changes so you wouldnt have to in the same class as the person as someone in my year did this but if nothing works and this is effecting your educations and grades you could consider as you wouldnt want to be regretting you didnt get this job or grade because of a bully
Reply 2
Original post by Saima.Hussain.
you should inform your head of school and year they should do something about this you could also ask them for class changes so you wouldnt have to in the same class as the person as someone in my year did this but if nothing works and this is effecting your educations and grades you could consider as you wouldnt want to be regretting you didnt get this job or grade because of a bully

I've spoken to my form tutor, my head of year, my mum and I even reported it to police because someone advised me too but nothing changes. Every morning now I just argue with my step dad because I don't want to go to school
did the school mention any of the changes they were gonna make or did they say nothing at all
Reply 4
did the school mention any of the changes they were gonna make or did they say nothing at all

They talked to some of the people but they denied it and so nothing was done because there was no evidence
honeslty if its effecting you so much and theres no solution to this then maybe changing school could be an option it really depends on you and your situation and how you feel things are gonna progress afterwards but if its harming your mental health and education then i guess you could if want to
Original post by Jenny06
They talked to some of the people but they denied it and so nothing was done because there was no evidence

Record every incident and keep reporting it. There are no innocent bystanders so if people aren't 'telling' they are just as guilty.

There will be a behaviour policy and if that is not being followed then make a complaint to Governors.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 7
honeslty if its effecting you so much and theres no solution to this then maybe changing school could be an option it really depends on you and your situation and how you feel things are gonna progress afterwards but if its harming your mental health and education then i guess you could if want to

I don't want to but I don't want to be humiliated everyday either

Quick Reply

Latest