The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well if she does its a load of crap as she was voted out just like everyone else who was chucked and therefore deserves no special treatment.
Who is 'people'?
if this means daniel's going out tonight then GOD HELP ME I will damage something
Reply 4
I doubt it.
Reply 5
It's almost certainly a false rumour. You can't make people pay money to vote someone in or out, and then disregard those votes entirely. It'd be a scandal.
Reply 6
scottish_student
Who is 'people'?

Umm her fans rumours...... msn.com......e.t.c So many people are complaining there was something wrong with the phone lines on saturday so....
no, once you're gone you're gone.
No, its not.

http://xfactorblog.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!DD5CF35BC7717FA2!20522.entry
I must admit I've seen some specualtion on TV but if they do bring her back X Factor will lose any credability it has left (if it has any left that is) she was voted out by the public fair(ish) and square and then by the panel.

No matter how wrong the result was it's still the result.
Reply 10
BillyMarsh
Well if she does its a load of crap as she was voted out just like everyone else who was chucked and therefore deserves no special treatment.

No really if there was a problem with the phone lines last week then she should come back!!!
Reply 11
It's a joke she went, but now the public have voted her out (and kept Daniel!!), it would be even more of a joke to take her back
Apparently not:

"There were absolutely no issues with the phone lines or the voting system which is subject to rigorous procedures and protocols. Our viewers vote for the act they want to keep in the competition and last Saturday, Laura White and Ruth Lorenzo received the least number of votes. There are no plans to bring Laura back to The X Factor." ITV dashes the hopes of Laura White fans who were campaigning to get the 21-year-old back on The X Factor following her shock exit on November 8.

(From msn)
lol i hope not
sharma104
No really if there was a problem with the phone lines last week then she should come back!!!

But there wasn't any problem with the phone lines.
Reply 15
FyreFight
It's almost certainly a false rumour. You can't make people pay money to vote someone in or out, and then disregard those votes entirely. It'd be a scandal.

Exactly.

X-Factor would completely go down the drain if they suddenly decided to let someone back after they'd been voted off by the public.
apprently she was overheard saying "don't worry im going back on the show" which could mean one of many things, she's re-instated, she has a record deal and due to be a guest, or she's talking about next years auditions. The sun just got a little over excited.. it's not like them.

I hated her anyway! couldn't tell a word she was saying half he time, very overrated.
Reply 17
i saw the papers im sure it said that the producers said there are no plans to bring her back.
The_Goose

I hated her anyway! couldn't tell a word she was saying half he time, very overrated.

Very true; when she was singing 'Somewhere over the Rainbow' is was terrible. :yep:
Reply 19
sharma104

I don't think so....

Do you know how many times that happened to the good people, like Rhydian and Andy Abraham (relatively good), not to reminisce of Maria who was voted out in favour of The Conway Sisters... Thats the way the cookie crumbles, everything happens for a reason... :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending