Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Laura might come back in X Factor tonight!!! Is it true?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMeister)
    Very true; when she was singing 'Somewhere over the Rainbow' is was terrible. :yep:
    that one where she started lying on the rug. there were no words. The judges were saying how amazing she was and I'm just like... "are they listening to the same thing I am?"

I was gutted when Austin went. Daniel or rachel MUST go tonight. Although rachel doing the only sing she's ever sung well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Goose)
    that one where she started lying on the rug. there were no words. The judges were saying how amazing she was and I'm just like... "are they listening to the same thing I am?"

I was gutted when Austin went. Daniel or rachel MUST go tonight. Although rachel doing the only sing she's ever sung well.
    :yep: Yes, that one as well!

ReputationRep:
    i dont like daniel. and which song is rachel doing . whats the theme this week ?

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember if they do it or not on X Factor ... but do they do Double Knockouts? I would be SO happy if there was a double tonight and Rachel and Daniel went out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menaa-x)
    i dont like daniel. and which song is rachel doing . whats the theme this week ?
    'Best' of British, apparently - http://xfactor.itv.com/stories/story...tem_100385.htm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menaa-x)
    The website says "Best of British", with the guest being Leona Lewis ... I wonder why they didn't get a "best brit" to guest :|

ReputationRep:
    she's doing what she did for her first audition - you know im no good

i really hope diana can pull never ever by all saints off

ReputationRep:
    maybe they think she IS the best of british, cos shes kinda made it big in the US aswel which i guess is quite an accomplishment for 1) a british star, and 2) someone who started off on a tv show.

i guess its cos simon loves her. he doesnt shuttup about her half of the time.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I am doubtful she will be brought back as that would cause a scandal. I reckon Daniel will be given the boot tonight...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Goose)
    she's doing what she did for her first audition - you know im no good

i really hope diana can pull never ever by all saints off
    She's doing Yellow by Coldplay.

ReputationRep:
    Here's the list of songs.

JLS I Wanna Hold Your Hand
    Twist and Shout
    Hey Jude

Eoghan Quigg One More Try

Diana Vickers Yellow

Alexandra Burke You Are So Beautiful

Daniel Evans It’s Not Unusual

Ruth Lorenzo Angels

Rachel Hylton You Know I’m No Good

But then there's a story saying Diana had a last minute song change. It WAS going to be Never Ever (All Saints). Now it's Yellow (Cold Play) ... I wonder how much hand twisting she'll get in :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Im really sorry too interupt, but i've just registered, and have no idea how too start a thread, would be grateful if somebody could tell me how.
    thanks x
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by el scorcho)
    if this means daniel's going out tonight then GOD HELP ME I will damage something
    Daniel sucks butt. His voice is nowhere near as good as the last 2 people who were out - he lacks talent and seems like he should work on a cruise ship.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by laurenges)
    Im really sorry too interupt, but i've just registered, and have no idea how too start a thread, would be grateful if somebody could tell me how.
    thanks x
    Click on forums, then choose which category you want to start one in, then click 'new thread'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMeister)
    She's doing Yellow by Coldplay.
    lol dunno what website i was then :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenges)
    thanks x
    Your welcome - you can PM (private message) me if you wish. Click on my username 'TheMeister' in this post (to the left in the header of the post) and I'll give you the basics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-o dore)
    Daniel sucks butt. His voice is nowhere near as good as the last 2 people who were out - he lacks talent and seems like he should work on a cruise ship.
    sorry I offended you, Louis

ReputationRep:
    thanks for your help x
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by el scorcho)
    sorry I offended you, Louis
    Im not offended. I just feel sorry for Laura and the other guy who clearly have more talent in their eyelashes than Daniel has in his whole body. I would never buy anything made by Daniel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-o dore)
    Im not offended. I just feel sorry for Laura and the other guy who clearly have more talent in their eyelashes than Daniel has in his whole body. I would never buy anything made by Daniel.
    I can't say I'd buy anything from any of them... I watch the show for entertainment, and because he's such an underdog, daniel entertains me

and come on... his voice is hardly as bad as some say

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.