Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiceWeatherForAirstrikes)
    Media (high five!), English Literature and Language (combined), and Psychology.

Oh and i did AS Geography last year but hated it and dropped it right after the exam!
    I can't say I've ever been a fan of Geography either to be honest... lol!

What grade did you get for Media for AS? I got a B overall, was happy with that but wanted an A!

ReputationRep:
    I got an A =) but I did it for GCSE as well which helped a bit i think. Did you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did it at GCSE too. I can remember I got 98/100 marks on the exam paper... oh I loved that exam! Music is my speciality!

ReputationRep:
    Haha I take it you were on OCR as well And yeah, same! If poss i'd really like to go into music journalism if I had the opportunity. I'm off now but if you want to talk more just PM me for my msn or whatever

ReputationRep:
    Yep same here, preferably print journalism tho. I'd loved to be a music magazine editor - that'd be awesome! Maybe one day hey!

Do you have Facebook? I tend to use that more than MSN... send me a PM with a link to your profile or your MSN if you don't have that

ReputationRep:
    me and im dead stressed out
    anyone applying for dance
    x

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Kingston last week got acknowledgement letter same day and offer the next :-) was chuffed... not sure if its going to be my first though

ReputationRep:
    Applied for business management at Kingston - got an offer within 3 days...........

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Pharmacy (4 years) at Kingston and got my offer of BBB within a week of sending my application off! Not sure if it's where I want to go though.

ReputationRep:
    Applied to Kingston for English lit with creative writing, they want a C in English lit with lang and 240 points after all.
    To be honest I don't want to go there, I put it in as an option in case my head explodes and I miss the exams or something. I do like the town, and the Uni is doing well but it's not got the same sort of academy or prestige as some other universities. That makes me look stuck up I know, but still.

I have also heard terrible things about Roehampton. Had a friend there in her first year left half way through because the people in her dorm were getting drunk/high/partying every night and making a lot of noise in the process.

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.