Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiceWeatherForAirstrikes)
    Media (high five!), English Literature and Language (combined), and Psychology.

Oh and i did AS Geography last year but hated it and dropped it right after the exam!
    I can't say I've ever been a fan of Geography either to be honest... lol!

What grade did you get for Media for AS? I got a B overall, was happy with that but wanted an A!

ReputationRep:
    I got an A =) but I did it for GCSE as well which helped a bit i think. Did you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did it at GCSE too. I can remember I got 98/100 marks on the exam paper... oh I loved that exam! Music is my speciality!

ReputationRep:
    Haha I take it you were on OCR as well And yeah, same! If poss i'd really like to go into music journalism if I had the opportunity. I'm off now but if you want to talk more just PM me for my msn or whatever

ReputationRep:
    Yep same here, preferably print journalism tho. I'd loved to be a music magazine editor - that'd be awesome! Maybe one day hey!

Do you have Facebook? I tend to use that more than MSN... send me a PM with a link to your profile or your MSN if you don't have that

ReputationRep:
    me and im dead stressed out
    anyone applying for dance
    x

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Kingston last week got acknowledgement letter same day and offer the next :-) was chuffed... not sure if its going to be my first though

ReputationRep:
    Applied for business management at Kingston - got an offer within 3 days...........

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Pharmacy (4 years) at Kingston and got my offer of BBB within a week of sending my application off! Not sure if it's where I want to go though.

ReputationRep:
    Applied to Kingston for English lit with creative writing, they want a C in English lit with lang and 240 points after all.
    To be honest I don't want to go there, I put it in as an option in case my head explodes and I miss the exams or something. I do like the town, and the Uni is doing well but it's not got the same sort of academy or prestige as some other universities. That makes me look stuck up I know, but still.

I have also heard terrible things about Roehampton. Had a friend there in her first year left half way through because the people in her dorm were getting drunk/high/partying every night and making a lot of noise in the process.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.