No, Europe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haft_Hasht_Shish)
    Asia :cool:
    I got favourite countries across the world :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It's all about Ghana!!!!

ReputationRep:
    The only people saying nigeria are the people actually from there ! there is about 14 people left in nigeria the rest are in south london !! people should be saying westernised countries such as morocco and egypt , theese are places with more morality and natural beauty .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dj_tiesto)
    The only people saying nigeria are the people actually from there ! there is about 14 people left in nigeria the rest are in south london !! people should be saying westernised countries such as morocco and egypt , theese are places with more morality and natural beauty .
    wow thats soo not true
    nigeria has soo much culture..you wouldnt even know where to begin
    why must every country go western...then it wouldnt be original!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatgirldora)
    wow thats soo not true
    nigeria has soo much culture..you wouldnt even know where to begin
    why must every country go western...then it wouldnt be original!
    Hehe I bet It has but Im struggling to find out where I used the word culture .
    I mean I'd rather have a county westernised than It being In poverty , countries can be westernised and unique you know ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dj_tiesto)

im not from there but iot's still the best.

I didn't like that dirty comment either.

ReputationRep:
    tanzania brap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Wow seems like there's a lot of insane/uncool people on TSR. I was expecting a thread full of Tanzania "South Africa". Whatever haters.

I know, me too.

Absolutely no contest. Dodgy Apartheid history aside, the people are amazing, wonderful, brilliant :p:!... Landscape is amongst the most beautiful in the world... award winning architecture.. interesting variety of cultures from Dutch to Khoi-San.. BRAAIS!.. it's clearly the bestest!

South Africa FTmfW!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annarchy)
    I know, me too.

Absolutely no contest. Dodgy Apartheid history aside, the people are amazing, wonderful, brilliant :p:!... Landscape is amongst the most beautiful in the world... award winning architecture.. interesting variety of cultures from Dutch to Khoi-San.. BRAAIS!.. it's clearly the bestest!

South Africa FTmfW!
    South Africa doesn't count. Besides, their national anthem sounds extremely similar to that of Tanzania. :hmmm:

Actually, as you have South African roots can you ask the mods to move this thread backto GD because the European one is there? They moved this here basically because of institutional racism on TSR.

Maybe as you're from South Africa, a country with a pretty good damn GDP for an African country, they might listen to you? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    South Africa doesn't count. Besides, their national anthem sounds extremely similar to that of Tanzania. :hmmm:

Actually, as you have South African roots can you ask the mods to move this thread backto GD because the European one is there? They moved this here basically because of institutional racism on TSR.

Maybe as you're from South Africa, a country with a pretty good damn GDP for an African country, they might listen to you? :yep:
    Tsk now that is mean. Your poor thread.....
    For you, Mastermind, I will try.

But first you must concede and state categorically that your favourite country in Africa is indeed South Africa.

And then you must create a scale model of the South African relief map :fuhrer:! If you want.

ReputationRep:
    Tanzania, yeah
    i also love Egypt~

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if i've said ,but Somalia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annarchy)
    Tsk now that is mean. Your poor thread.....
    For you, Mastermind, I will try.

But first you must concede and state categorically that your favourite country in Africa is indeed South Africa.

And then you must create a scale model of the South African relief map :fuhrer:! If you want.
    No chance as Tanzania is the greatest bit of land ever. My favourite lecturer is South African though. Everyone finds him boring but I'm planning on starting a Facebook appreciation group for him.

After much consideration, I've decided that my favourite African country is South Africa, even though I once asked a South African girl which country in SA she was from. My decision is based entirely on having seen the last 10mins of tonight's 'Unbreakable' and my desire to do this.

ReputationRep:
    Been to Morocco, def would like to visit S Africa and Egpt

ReputationRep:
    My favourite african country: Reunion.

Awesome country.

Edit: Image doesnt work. Just google image: "La Reunion"

ReputationRep:
    :eyebrow:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.