Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your favourite African Country? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by persian.royalty)
    no 29 is my lucky number! hehe
    I knew that! :o: The _ _ threw me :eviltongue:. Geez, the Iranians will have a field day ripping me off ~ I need to study harder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty88)
    Nigeria - the people are so nice. I've never been there, but I get emails from nigerians, that I've never met, almost daily. Some of them even offer me money! That kind of hospitality is unparalleled.

They do seem to have an awful lot of banks, though...
    Sweet, Now thats funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ratsr)
    Yes! How did you guess, because East Africa is nice because it's full of whites.
    You failed to comprehend, move along.

ReputationRep:
    I would say Kenya as I loved it where I went there.

ReputationRep:
    You're a racist. If I said it has been scientifically proven that the best type of people come from White European nations, you'd call me a racist, so why can I not return the same. Oh sorry, I forgot, it only works one way, silly me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ratsr)
    Fine Moroccan Hasht_Shish, lol x
    Nice. I like what you did there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    Hey, you're from London/Essex.. Woodford and them areas? I like it around there :yep:
    woodford is qutie nice i reside around ilford, goodmayes

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be Eritrea. It's so exotic.

ReputationRep:
    Somalia.

ReputationRep:
    Tanzania definitely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElvisAint-Dead)
    what are you talking about :confused:
    "My favourite is Tanzania, from a totally unbias point of view, because it's been scientically proven that the best type of people come from there/have roots from there."

Quoted from his post. I accept that it was probably a joke (or maybe not), but if I said a similar thing about Britian, or a European nation I'd probably get a load of liberals go on a rant about how it's an unacceptable comment and how there are no races, so that comment is invalid. However, not one person has picked up on that because he's talking about a Black nation.

ReputationRep:
    Wow seems like there's a lot of insane/uncool people on TSR. I was expecting a thread full of "Tanzania". Whatever haters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geetar)
    The Congo, for giving us Um Bongo...
    LOL... :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burninginme)
    You're a racist. If I said it has been scientifically proven that the best type of people come from White European nations, you'd call me a racist, so why can I not return the same. Oh sorry, I forgot, it only works one way, silly me.

You seem to have a whole chip, not even chip but tree trunk on your shoulder mate... maybe you should have READ the question carefully, if you can before ranting on stupid.... I'm glad you've been ignored... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Obviously anyone sane/cool would say Tanzania.

I just want to know who on TSR is sane/cool. :yep:

My favourite is Tanzania, from a totally unbias point of view, because it's been scientically proven that the best type of people come from there/have roots from there.

Yours?
    Oh wow, I was coming in here to say Tanzania, the country where I live

So yeah, Tanzania, the country where I live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    You seem to have a whole chip, not even chip but tree trunk on your shoulder mate... maybe you should have READ the question carefully, if you can before ranting on stupid.... I'm glad you've been ignored... :mad:
    So, you're telling me that I wouldn't be accused of being a racist by at least one person for suggesting that people with roots in Britain were the best people, even if it was in jest. Haha, some little racist who is scared to leave his/her name has neg repped by. It's amazing how racism really does only work one way. Gotta love political correctness.

ReputationRep:
    "My favourite is Tanzania, from a totally unbias point of view, because it's been scientically proven that the best type of people come from there/have roots from there."

Quoted from his post. I accept that it was probably a joke (or maybe not), but if I said a similar thing about Britian, or a European nation I'd probably get a load of liberals go on a rant about how it's an unacceptable comment and how there are no races, so that comment is invalid. However, not one person has picked up on that because he's talking about a Black nation.
    Thats because Britain has a history of enslaving black people and a greater history of being racist towards black people than other african countries.

Therefore if you said "because it's been scientically proven that the best type of people come from there/have roots from there." (refering to a european country) a few people might find that offensive because of its history with dealing with minorities.

He was just joking though.

ReputationRep:
    So, you're telling me that I wouldn't be accused of being a racist by at least one person for suggesting that people with roots in Britain were the best people, even if it was in jest. Haha, some little racist who is scared to leave his/her name has neg repped by. It's amazing how racism really does only work one way. Gotta love political correctness.
    Look, i'm not gonna start some typing argumentative frenzy on here... and ruin this persons thread....

Take some advice from Thumper:

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElvisAint-Dead)
    Thats because Britain has a history of enslaving black people and a greater history of being racist towards black people than other african countries.

Therefore if you said "because it's been scientically proven that the best type of people come from there/have roots from there." (refering to a european country) a few people might find that offensive because of its history with dealing with minorities.

He was just joking though.
    whats slavery got to do with it?

northern africa has a history of enslaving europeans, never seem to see that get mentioned though

you seem to be using that as a shield to deny racism "ohh whites enslaved blacks, that means its more acceptable to be racist to whitey"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insanetothebrain)
    Peckham
    lol I living in london i find that very very very funny lolololololol hahahahhahahah top joker how do i positive rep you lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.