Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your favourite African Country? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElvisAint-Dead)
    Thats because Britain has a history of enslaving black people and a greater history of being racist towards black people than other african countries.

Therefore if you said "because it's been scientically proven that the best type of people come from there/have roots from there." (refering to a european country) a few people might find that offensive because of its history with dealing with minorities.

He was just joking though.
    Lol, Black nations are some of the most bigoted, racist nations in human existence. The majority of them have been involved in some civil war to do with race, and a few have systematically butchered thousands of people just because they were a different race (Rwanda, for example). Black tribes have been attacking and enslave each other years before the White man had even heard of Africa.

For anyone to suggest that Black people are in any way less racist and more peaceful than White people is absolute nonsense and really just goes to show how uneducated and brainwashed you are.

ReputationRep:
    morocco is the best , been there 5 times now and love it more every time !!!, also they have some of the best nightclubs for example pacha marakesh (biggest nightclub in africa) for those of you who are into your music !

ReputationRep:
    Kenya/ Tanzania!! ftw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    Rhodesia.
    He-yah! he-yah! *Mumbles incoherently*.

ReputationRep:
    lol you gotta love Peckham, for its multiculturalism, crime and cheapness... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Nigeria
    Gambia
    Mali

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burninginme)
    Lol, Black nations are some of the most bigoted, racist nations in human existence. The majority of them have been involved in some civil war to do with race, and a few have systematically butchered thousands of people just because they were a different race (Rwanda, for example). Black tribes have been attacking and enslave each other years before the White man had even heard of Africa.

For anyone to suggest that Black people are in any way less racist and more peaceful than White people is absolute nonsense and really just goes to show how uneducated and brainwashed you are.
    I think i speak for a lot of people on this thread when i say WILL YOU JUST STEP AWAY FROM YOUR KEYBOARD....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    I think i speak for a lot of people on this thread when i say WILL YOU JUST STEP AWAY FROM YOUR KEYBOARD....
    way to show that you can actually have an intelligent debate with someone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    way to show that you can actually have an intelligent debate with someone
    to be honest right.... this has nothing to do with the thread so why have a debate here... i'll have a debate with someone if they so wished to make ANOTHER thread.... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to add:

Senegal

ReputationRep:
    to be honest right.... this has nothing to do with the thread so why have a debate here... i'll have a debate with someone if they so wished to make ANOTHER thread.... :yep:
    hmm ok then :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm torn between Egypt, because I've been there, or South Africa, for the lovely Charlize Theron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    whats slavery got to do with it?

northern africa has a history of enslaving europeans, never seem to see that get mentioned though
    burninginme said "If I said it has been scientifically proven that the best type of people come from White European nations, you'd call me a racist, so why can I not return the same. Oh sorry, I forgot, it only works one way, silly me. "
    so i was trying to say that the reason why it works one way is because of the immense history of racism (e.g.slavery) towards black people therefore if you say what burninginme said then it might be considered racist because white european nations' history of racism and believing that they were the 'best type of people'.

Oh i cant be bothered to explain more you know what i mean

thats because it wasn't as recent and not to a greater extent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElvisAint-Dead)
    burninginme said "If I said it has been scientifically proven that the best type of people come from White European nations, you'd call me a racist, so why can I not return the same. Oh sorry, I forgot, it only works one way, silly me. "
    so i was trying to say that the reason why it works one way is because of the immense history of racism (e.g.slavery) towards black people therefore if you say what burninginme said then it might be considered racist because white european nations' history of racism and believing that they were the 'best type of people'.

Oh i cant be bothered to explain more you know what i mean

thats because it wasn't as recent and not to a greater extent.
    so because it was longer ago and to a lesser extent it somehow makes it ok?

your attitude is warped, i dont know why/how youre trying to justify racism towards whites with saying that in the past theres been racism

ReputationRep:

Also black people invented HIV/Aids as a deliberate attempt to get sympathy, did they not?

(Zanzibar too is awesome)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arcoxia)
    Also black people invented HIV/Aids as a deliberate attempt to get sympathy, did they not?

(Zanzibar too is awesome)
    :confused:

ReputationRep:

I never said that geez don't try to twist my words, way to jump to conclusions.

*sigh*

I wasn't saying they are less racist or more peaceful i just said that they have a less intesively racist history towards other races there if you say something that might be considered racist to a black person it will be considered more offensive than to say something that might be considered racist to a white person.

ReputationRep:
    No need to go all Jerry Springer guys, whoaaaa.

ReputationRep:
    :confused:
    Evidently I forgot to turn sarcasm on.

ReputationRep:
    Nigeria
    N!g3r!a RU3LZ d00d!
    =P

Edit:i really am nigerian =D

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.