The Student Room Group

What does "Too many qualifications to fit on copy form" on UCAS application mean

I am an American high school student applying to 5 UK universities (York, Oxford, Edinburgh, St. Andrews, UCL). After turning in my application, I looked at my education section, and on my "high school diploma" qualification, it said, "Too many qualifications to fit on copy form". For reference, I had 64 modules (or grades) filled in in that section. Can university officers see these "missing" modules when they receive my application? Should I email the universities my transcript so they can see my "missing" grades? For reference, my AP test scores and SAT scores are visible. It's only my high school grades that are partially missing. I have also already gotten an offer from York.

Thank you for the help!
Original post by icebearsnowbear
I am an American high school student applying to 5 UK universities (York, Oxford, Edinburgh, St. Andrews, UCL). After turning in my application, I looked at my education section, and on my "high school diploma" qualification, it said, "Too many qualifications to fit on copy form". For reference, I had 64 modules (or grades) filled in in that section. Can university officers see these "missing" modules when they receive my application? Should I email the universities my transcript so they can see my "missing" grades? For reference, my AP test scores and SAT scores are visible. It's only my high school grades that are partially missing. I have also already gotten an offer from York.

Thank you for the help!

Hi, I’m no help for your question(sorry about that) but I’m also applying to York and wondering what you’ve applied for, I’m a home student.
Original post by aj_11_04
Hi, I’m no help for your question(sorry about that) but I’m also applying to York and wondering what you’ve applied for, I’m a home student.

No problem at all! I applied to biology at the University of York
Original post by icebearsnowbear

Thank you for the help!

They can access them by logging onto ucas directly. They’re likely to ask for a transcript anyway

Quick Reply

Latest