Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is it with History teachers? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Sorry was just reading a thread on here about whether or not people had had crushes on doctors/teachers etc. and what struck me as quite funny is that it always seemed to be the history teachers that were liked.
    What I find quite a coincidence as well is that I too had a crush on my history teacher in 6th form.
    So was just wondering what it was that attracted all of you others?

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was going to be about how History teachers always fall into the eccentic/legend category - everyone seems to have had an over the top History teacher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizz*****)
    I thought this was going to be about how History teachers always fall into the eccentic/legend category - everyone seems to have had an over the top History teacher.
    I used to have the most eccentric/legend/passionate history teacher ever! She was pretty funny sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    The fittest teacher in my school teaches History

ReputationRep:
    My favourite History teacher is gay :p:
    The only teacher I've had a crush on was my GCSE English teacher. I loved him :love:

I really like an ICT teacher and a science teacher, although I dont study either subject. They're both young and really hot! Mmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizz*****)
    Haha yeah generally they do fit into the legend part, most of the history teachers ive had have been crazy in their own way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rags241)
    Sorry was just reading a thread on here about whether or not people had had crushes on doctors/teachers etc. and what struck me as quite funny is that it always seemed to be the history teachers that were liked.
    What I find quite a coincidence as well is that I too had a crush on my history teacher in 6th form.
    So was just wondering what it was that attracted all of you others?
    I think it's probably because history is a subject everyone seems to enjoy to some extent and that influences people's perception of those who teach it.

ReputationRep:
    My history teachers was mean, fat, sweaty, balding, angry, sexist, pervy man......but he was an awesome teacher, got the whole syllabus taught in about a whole month and then spent the rest of the year letting us chat and him playing some pretty awesome guitar.

ReputationRep:
    My history teacher is chubby, middle aged and married
    Physics, on the other hand... :p:

ReputationRep:
    No one fancied our history teachers. They were the best teachers cos they were funny as hell, but not fanciable, more pervy than anything else

ReputationRep:
    Most of my History teacher's have been absolute legends Current one is too. Some people think he's a DILF, I don't see it, but hey.

It was my geography teacher for me, he was so awesome

Still hummanities though.

ReputationRep:
    Higher English teacher. Ooft.

ReputationRep:
    Oh God no.
    One is a woman and the man... just no.
    Nice teachers though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah theres something about the history teachers in my school. They have always been hilarious/wacky/ genuinely nice people. Can't say I've ever had a crush on one though!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sadly for me, most if not all my teachers, have been OLD. I have loved all history teachers but because their hot or anything. They are just awesome! For me, I like them cuz I like the subject.

For those who have a crush on their history teachers, maybe they are a challenge as is the subject? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't fancy my History teacher. :erm: There were very few fanciable teachers in my school, one of them taught Geography and the others were substitute teachers.

It's all about the RS teacher. Yes please.

The thought of my male history teacher makes me want to be sick out of every orifice.

ReputationRep:
    mine turned 60 on wednesday.
    so noooo
    lovely man though.
    just, no.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.