Turn on thread page Beta

What is your (honest) opinion on these 2 outfits for lectures? watch

ReputationRep:
    Black tights with the second outfit and a black belt. Keep the shoes though.

ReputationRep:
    in my opinion i wouldn't waste those outfits on lectures
    but then again i'm not you so number 1, number 2 is horrid sorry xx

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE the first one, the colours are really nice together, and really compliment your hair (which i really like btw, i've never been good at doing like beehive kinda things ), however don't like the 2nd one so much, I think its the colours, they look a bit odd together :s plus the shape doesnt really do much for your figure... I can't really put my finger on precisely what it is about the 2nd one I don't like, but it just looks a bit funny?

I couldn't really comment on what it would be like for lectures, but I'd wear the first one to go like shopping or something.. btw your really pretty

ReputationRep:
    http://www.peacocks.co.uk/Womenswear...-22237054.html
    would be a good shade me thinks and its so cheap!

ReputationRep:
    They're fine..but..just for lectures? i mean, i just rolled in with jeans and a hoodie..

ReputationRep:
    Prefer 1.

ReputationRep:
    don't really like either of them tbh but I'm a bit boring when it comes to clothes

ReputationRep:
    I love both of tghem, very similar to what I wear.

ReputationRep:
    Too much going on in both.

ReputationRep:
    I love them both, you look great

ReputationRep:
    Hate to do this to you Tufty my love, but I couldn't resist.

I think the first one is really nice, it suits you perfectly.

However, I think without realising it your hobby (gaming) has become a bit of an influence while choosing the second one. Observe:

Spoiler:
    Show

Good job I'm your mate, eh? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    If you want to keep the teal then perhaps teal would be a beautiful shade for a sweater dress...black tights and your original tan shoes. I think a bold red and black would look good with the shoes too. I'll see if I can find some pics *hmmm!*

ReputationRep:
    They're nice outfits but too nice for lectures, imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mango24)
    in my opinion i wouldn't waste those outfits on lectures
    but then again i'm not you x
    Life is too short to reserve outfits purely for 'going out'.

Also, lectures for me involve 2 hours travelling on trains also.

(Original post by paulocoelho<3)
    http://www.peacocks.co.uk/Womenswear...-22237054.html
    would be a good shade me thinks and its so cheap!
    The pussybow on that cardigan would be a little too much and clash with the dress no?

Awesome shade of brown though. yummy.

(Original post by Nynyflower)
    I love both of tghem, very similar to what I wear.
    Coolio Are there any of your outfits on TSR? Id like to look

(Original post by Fleece)
    Too much going on in both.
    Can you ellaborate?

(Original post by King Hippo)
    Hate to do this to you Tufty my love, but I couldn't resist.

I think the first one is really nice, it suits you perfectly.

However, I think without realising it your hobby (gaming) has become a bit of an influence while choosing the second one. Observe:

Spoiler:
    Show

Good job I'm your mate, eh? :teeth:
    woah! Subliminal! :eek: :eek: :eek: - and damn funny :laugh:

(Original post by Emmaleuk)
    If you want to keep the teal then perhaps teal would be a beautiful shade for a sweater dress...black tights and your original tan shoes. I think a bold red and black would look good with the shoes too. I'll see if I can find some pics *hmmm!*
    Awesome ideas! That teal top is actually a long top/dress! I'll team it with some black tights and those tan mary janes then take a pic when I have time :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Why not? I like them both but prefer the 2nd.
    I always make effort where ever i go..But not tooo much effort just going shopping but i think you get it.
    If people want to be like why is she getting so dressed up forget them, dress how you want to when you want to

ReputationRep:
    I like them both but I honestly think the first one would look better without the polo neck underneath... do you have a vest or something you could wear instead?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I feel that both will leave you a bit hot in a crowded lecture hall :p:

ReputationRep:
    The first one would be alright, but lose the polo neck. The second one I would say is a definite no-no. Both outfits are quite 'busy' - I'm not sure how else to put it - there's just too many styles going off in one look in the second.

I feel mean :o:

ReputationRep:
    I like this first picture, but the second one mmmm

ReputationRep:
    I love number one,
    2 is a bit bulky as others have said. It's the shirt underneath i think. It's too thick and doesn't fit under the dress.
    Perhaps try a fitted white shirt with it? x

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.