Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

desperate help needed! bf coming over in about an hour!!! Watch

ive only started seeing him and its been about 3 weeks. we havent had full sex but we've done other stuff...fingering etc.
    the thing is ive come on my period and dont know how to tell him, since nearly every time we've seen each other we've ended up doing stuff in bed.
    how far could i go without telling him like straight away? do i just say no when he goes "down there?"
    sorry i have no idea about this stuff....:o:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure he'll be sympathetic. When I met my boyfriend Id just started on the depo injection and had random bleeds every other night, but he didn't bat an eyelid.

ReputationRep:
    He'll know its bound to happen. Just tell him that tonight is all about him and please him once he's.... he'll be putty in your hands and will watch a film/whatever with you happily!

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him, no worries... if he's not understanding/freaking out, he's not a guy!

ReputationRep:
    Show him a tampon and nod like a demented toddler, then he'll back away from the room and out of the door with fear scribed onto his face. This should last generally for 5 days ensuring you ample time to phone him when you are ready for some more sexytime

ReputationRep:
    Tell him the truth, you're on your period and you cant. Don't wait for him to " touch you there " lol...just tell him once he " starts making a move". In any case, hes been warned :P

jus tell him that your on and that tonight your gonna pplease him, my boyfriend jus calls it head week and loves it

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure he'll be more than pleased that you told him. He won't want to go down there, and then find a horrible pad or something..

ReputationRep:
    If you don't feel confident just coming out and saying, dude, I'm on my period, lets not go there. You could get a hot water bottle now, pop it on your belly and when he turns up just say you've got cramps, and he should take the hint. Once point made, chuck hot water bottle and watch movie, have fun, smooch etc

ReputationRep:
    If you feel mature enough to be in a sexual relationship, you should be able to tell your boyfriend that you are menstruating :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I usually just say if he goes anywhere near that region: "I can't." And he gets it and doesn't say anything. Plus, gives you a chance to pleasure him which he'll be more than happy with. And then next time you can say "You owe me :P". Mmm.

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't worry about it. I told my ex and there was no problem. If he starts to advance, just say "I can't today", and if he doesn't suddenly see the problem, elaborate for him :p:

ReputationRep:
    Its nothing big ... he knows its gonna happen sometime! I like InvoluntarySlackers idea or showing him the tampon lol ... just make it a joke =]

ReputationRep:
    The best way is probably just to say something along the lines of, "I can't." Don't feel you have to say it really subtly though. e's not going to do anything strange if you just say, "It's my time of the month.", "I'm on my period." or something

ReputationRep:
    "Im spurting blood like a chinaman in Kill Bill" should convey the message.
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    I would have thought the OP would have sorted the problem out by now as she met her boyfriend last night.

ReputationRep:
    call it your merry monthly :p: that's what i do and it turns into a joke and then the atmosphere is eased.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him that unless he's willing to mop it up he's not getting any tonight.

Simple, no?

ReputationRep:
    If he tries reaching down there, just say, "I wouldn't do that if I were you" and if he asks why, just say "girly reasons".

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you do, make sure you tell him! Rumour has it that a friend of mine was getting off with a guy and he went to take it further, stuck his hand up her skirt to discover she was on her period and she hadn't told him. Ewwww! What a way to put a guy off you >_<
    But yeah just tell him, and like someone has already said focus on his pleasure, and he'll love it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.