On a forum... Watch

k9ruby
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
On a forum...

What is the worst online arguments you have got involved in? Were people on your side or were you just made unwelcome? Was it here, or someone else? What was the topic? Where?
Phantom Phoenix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You like starting threads, don't you! Is it the big shiny "new thread" button that does it for you? :p:
el scorcho
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I want to start an argument right now :dumbells:
k9ruby
Rep:
?
You like starting threads, don't you! Is it the big shiny "new thread" button that does it for you?
Oooo yes! Oh, just so tempting, the richness of the colour, the curved edges, the exploding of ideas from my head, its a wonderful feeling!:p: :yep: :yep:
Phantom Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by k9ruby)
Oooo yes! Oh, just so tempting, the richness of the colour, the curved edges, the exploding of ideas from my head, its a wonderful feeling!:p: :yep: :yep:
Easy now, that's a little too much detail for me to feel comfortable. This isn't H&R, you know. :hmmm:
k9ruby
Rep:
?

Originally Posted by k9ruby
Oooo yes! Oh, just so tempting, the richness of the colour, the curved edges, the exploding of ideas from my head, its a wonderful feeling!

Easy now, that's a little too much detail for me to feel comfortable. This isn't H&R, you know.
Reading that makes me giggle...that did sound, well a, bit.....wrong.

:P
hannahhi
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
On another forum, me and someone else against other people. Neither side would back down, but it all got sorted in the end :yep:
k9ruby
Rep:
?
On another forum, me and someone else against other people. Neither side would back down, but it all got sorted in the end
Great stuff
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hehe
Phantom Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

Just a tad
the__billy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

(Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
Easy now, that's a little too much detail for me to feel comfortable. This isn't H&R, you know. :hmmm:
I came.
k9ruby
Rep:
?
Originally Posted by k9ruby

Just a tad
But you get the idea. I think of a post and have to post it!
lemily
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
An argument I had on here with Elipsis about EMA and other tax support for lower wage earners ages ago. Completely circular. Made me so angry. I couldn't get over the whole unskilled - low paid - less important e.g. cleaners, high skilled - high paid and therefore more important e.g investment bankers.

Makes me angry thinking about it.
Phantom Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by the__billy)
I came.
I didn't :sad:
k9ruby
Rep:
?

An argument I had on here with Elipsis about EMA and other tax support for lower wage earners ages ago. Completely circular. Made me so angry. I couldn't get over the whole unskilled - low paid - less important e.g. cleaners, high skilled - high paid and therefore more important e.g investment bankers.

Here

- The extra time fiasco that always happens every june

Other

- I run a resource forum and basically another forum (MER) were basically encouraging other people to spam my forum. I reported them and they got kicked off their new host, so they have had to downgrade, although not completely *gone*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by lemily)

So which side were you arguing for?
numb3rb0y
Badges: 3
Report 10 years ago
One time just to be an ass I tried to argue that Broken Social Scene sucked on the Questionable Content forum. Heads were rolled.
trooper91
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I got into an argument with creationists...
I was in the minority as someone who didn't believe the creation story. I was actually shocked.
Phil2008
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I got into an argument with some *****-whore on a fansite. She'd been there for several years so the majoriy took her side.
Captain Biggles
Badges: 2
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by el scorcho)
I want to start an argument right now :dumbells:
I don't.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (147)
27.68%
No (384)
72.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed