The Student Room Group

Which university I should choose?

I am a international student and i have applied to coventry and birmingham city university for January 2023 in bsc adult nursing course however I didn’t got offer letter from any of university although there are chances that i can get offer letter from coventry university. So should i take admission in coventry university in January or should i wait for September 2023 to take admission in Birmingham City university because it is affordable for international students with fees of 1 year is £13,500 where as in coventry fees for 1 year is £18,000.I am really confused what should i do?
Original post by Rajivmehla
I am a international student and i have applied to coventry and birmingham city university for January 2023 in bsc adult nursing course however I didn’t got offer letter from any of university although there are chances that i can get offer letter from coventry university. So should i take admission in coventry university in January or should i wait for September 2023 to take admission in Birmingham City university because it is affordable for international students with fees of 1 year is £13,500 where as in coventry fees for 1 year is £18,000.I am really confused what should i do?

I don't have any personal experience of either university. However, I know that I see a lot of posts on the Coventry University forum, here, asking when Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) letters are going to be issued, and asking why they take so long to be issued. I don't recall seeing any such posts on the Birmingham City University forum, here.

All other things being equal, that fact alone would make we think twice about applying to Coventry University (if I were an international student).

Quick Reply

Latest