The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter 2023 Possible Applicants

is there anyone who's considering applying to exeter university 2023 entry that i can talk to? it’s one of my favourite universities and i thought it would be cool to talk to some other people who were thinking of applying there too :smile: Thanks!
Reply 1
Hiya, I’m applying for both Zoology and Marine Biology with study abroad for each respectively. It’s also one of my top choices :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by Cheezu
Hiya, I’m applying for both Zoology and Marine Biology with study abroad for each respectively. It’s also one of my top choices :smile:

wow thats amazing! so will you be studying at the penryn campus? i have visited there it is so lovely. where are you thinking about studying on your year abroad?
i am thinking about studying biochemistry at exeter!
Reply 3
Original post by fairychloe
wow thats amazing! so will you be studying at the penryn campus? i have visited there it is so lovely. where are you thinking about studying on your year abroad?
i am thinking about studying biochemistry at exeter!

Ya they’re both only available at Penryn Campus afaik and hopefully Canada lol I just love the biodiversity there and the boreal forests etc. I’m doing biochemistry rn in school and I love it, definitely super fun. Have you already applied yet or waiting till Jan?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending