Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

***Official 2008 Christmas countdown thread!*** watch

ReputationRep:
    it is more than 5 weeks till christmas!!!! get a grip!!!!!!

sorry, just my birthday (this thursday) is exactly 5 weeks so its never been anything like near to christmas for me till after that
    I refuse to! Happy bday in advance!

ReputationRep:
    40 days????? Oh crap I need to get shopping
    :yep:

Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    Do we have to?

ReputationRep:
    I love that Christmassy feeling!
    And all the Christmas songs
    And the last day of college before Christmas hols!

ReputationRep:
    Woooo - Have done my shopping, wrapped up the presents, written the cards and have even started nagging to get the decorations out of the loft (it takes about 3 weeks for them to actually be fetched)

ReputationRep:
    Woooo - Have done my shopping, wrapped up the presents, written the cards and have even started nagging to get the decorations out of the loft (it takes about 3 weeks for them to actually be fetched)
    Awww!

I have done 2/3 of my shopping, brought the cards (haven't wrote them yet), we have got some new decorations, although they are not up yet.

ReputationRep:
    i cant believe noones posted ':santa:' yet :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    i cant believe noones posted '' yet
    :xmasgrin: :snow: :mistle: :santa3: :mrssanta: :snowm: :tree: :mrfreeze: :reindeer: :bell: :santa: :holly: :candle: :santa2: :candycane: :snowman: :xmas: :snowman2: :present: :holly2: :claus:

Feeling christmassy yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k9ruby)
    :xmasgrin: :snow: :mistle: :santa3: :mrssanta: :snowm: :tree: :mrfreeze: :reindeer: :bell: :santa: :holly: :candle: :santa2: :candycane: :snowman: :xmas: :snowman2: :present: :holly2: :claus:

Feeling christmassy yet?
    oh yeahh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    oh yeahh
    Good. So you should do!

ReputationRep:
    Christmas = Working Saturdays AND Sundays = Unwanted overtime (couldn't care less about money, or more about college) = Huge queues = People moaning = Stress + EXAMS + Having failed first year of college = EVEN MORE STRESS =

ReputationRep:
    Christmas = Working Saturdays AND Sundays = Unwanted overtime (couldn't care less about money, or more about college) = Huge queues = People moaning = Stress + EXAMS + Having failed first year of college = EVEN MORE STRESS =
    But then:

Christmas =

- Chocolate
    - More chocolate
    - Time with family (that, I assume, is a good thing)
    - Friends
    - Secret santa
    - Mince pies
    - Xmas dinner
    - pressies

ReputationRep:
    :santa3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty_x)
    :santa3:
    Awww....

Bah humbug!

ReputationRep:
    Bah humbug!
    Sshhh you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foundintransmission)
    :no: not time yet I'm afraid, I don't get excited for Christmas until after my birthday, god knows why though, basically everyone forgets 'cause it's so close to christmas [the 20th] damn my parents! :p:

Don't worry its the same for my younger brother, his birthday is the 24th December :p:

ReputationRep:
    Merry Xmas!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDestinyx)
    Don't worry its the same for my younger brother, his birthday is the 24th December :p:
    Yeah, well I was due on he 25th, so I should be grateful for small mercies :p:

ReputationRep:
    Having been doing christmas rehearsals since october I am well and truly in the spirit of it

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.