Turn on thread page Beta

Girl problems watch

Announcements

Hi people, i'm 17 and haven't started my periods yet, and was quite enjoying it actually. Ive got a doctor's appointment soon regarding it, and an mri scan booked. However, yesterday, i got this wierd stuff on my underwear.. it weren't even red so i didnt think it would be a period. I dismissed it and changed. However today, after a day out, its happened again. The colour is a browny one.. i don't know, is this the day i've been dreading??

please help.. dont get freaked out!

also.. ive had no pain or cramps at all :s

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like the beginning of a period! Most women's periods start off as a browny mucus discharge. And don't worry that you haven't got any cramps, not all women do - be grateful that you haven't!

ReputationRep:
    lol yh ...could be your period coming.

aaaarrgghh what do i do. I am not prepared!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ^Lol...you don't need to prepare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi people, i'm 17 and haven't started my periods yet, and was quite enjoying it actually. Ive got a doctor's appointment soon regarding it, and an mri scan booked. However, yesterday, i got this wierd stuff on my underwear.. it weren't even red so i didnt think it would be a period. I dismissed it and changed. However today, after a day out, its happened again. The colour is a browny one.. i don't know, is this the day i've been dreading??

please help.. dont get freaked out!

also.. ive had no pain or cramps at all :s
    The transition from girl to woman has come!

ReputationRep:
    Erm well there's nothing to do other than wear sanitary towels or tampons!

ReputationRep:
    Put a towel on, or use a tampon? Either one will work fine. I wasn't prepared when my period came along when I was 8 years old. Early or late, it's the same sort of thing for all girls (ish).

ReputationRep:
    ^Loool 8 OMG...i got mines at 12 or something......

ReputationRep:
    tampons... sanitary towels may be best first actually. then do nothing just act normal.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a period! Go get some sanitary towels or tampons (since you're new to this, try slim ones with an applicator )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loopykitten!)
    tampons... sanitary towels may be best first actually. then do nothing just act normal.
    Lol yh...I think you should try pads first:yep: .

uh ohh... i have no pads at home. Will i survive till tomorow? I have a driving lesson at 9am

what do i dooooooooo

im so sorry if im being irritating!!

ReputationRep:
    Ask your mum for some maybe.....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2008
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.