Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm depressed. I'd like to repent to TSR for my 'crimes' Watch

ReputationRep:
    me everyone hated me at first..still do

ReputationRep:
    that actually made me laugh. Its only the internet dont take it too seriously.
    (Original post by Zamolxes)
    Guys... WHAT DID I SAY!!!
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Have a break, have some neg rep

ReputationRep:
    It's not you they hate, it's an avatar, username, and collection of posts. Totally no big deal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mithra)
    Are you being positive or negative from that angle?

Ba dum pishhh...

:getmecoat:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    If that made you laugh i think i deserve some positive rep i mean really.. you cant put a price on the laughter of a 16 year old :P

ALso guys.. you either stop feeding the damn troll or you hijack the thread. either way. stop this. ! ITS MADNESS!!

MADNESSS?? THIS IS TSR!!

(Original post by SimonM)
    Step 2 - ???
    Step 3 - Profit
    Yay, a reference I understood

ReputationRep:
    Give the guy a break.

Ramadullah, I hereby give you a tabula rasa !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramadulla)
    I'm seriously depressed. I've been crying and thinking about the people who now hate me on TSR when I was merely trying to make people laugh, or to make friends.
    Yes, sometimes my behavior is inappropriate but tell me when it's not.

I'd like to repent; and to start fresh; and to make friends. Please.

Thank you guys.
    How did you get so much neg rep? You was a rep whore at one point, right?

ReputationRep:
    If that made you laugh i think i deserve some positive rep i mean really.. you cant put a price on the laughter of a 16 year old :P

ALso guys.. you either stop feeding the damn troll or you hijack the thread. either way. stop this. ! ITS MADNESS!!

MADNESSS?? THIS IS TSR!!
    lol, i will tomorrow

if i remember :p:

ReputationRep:
    hilarious thread is hilarious

ReputationRep:

MADNESSS?? THIS IS TSR!!
    HOW DARE YOU TELL PEOPLE TO STOP REPLYING TO THIS. YOU EVIL, VILE PERSON! THIS PERSON IS DEPRESSED! DEPRESSED I TELL YOU. HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM A TROLL YOU NON-ENTITY. YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. IT IS MADNESS THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO QUASH A CRY FOR HELP. A CRY FOR HELP NEEDS TO BE RESPONDED TOO! I HOPE SOMEONE HIJACKS YOUR TWISTED WARPED MIND AND MAKES IT PURE AGAIN. TOO MANY COOKS SPOIL THE BROTH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lulu-Lexi)
    HOW DARE YOU TELL PEOPLE TO STOP REPLYING TO THIS. YOU EVIL, VILE PERSON! THIS PERSON IS DEPRESSED! DEPRESSED I TELL YOU. HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM A TROLL YOU NON-ENTITY. YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. IT IS MADNESS THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO QUASH A CRY FOR HELP. A CRY FOR HELP NEEDS TO BE RESPONDED TOO! I HOPE SOMEONE HIJACKS YOUR TWISTED WARPED MIND AND MAKES IT PURE AGAIN. TOO MANY COOKS SPOIL THE BROTH
    this is obviously ramadulla on another acccount :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lulu-Lexi)
    WTF:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Shut the **** up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElvisAint-Dead)
    Hahaha yeah!
    Made my eyes hurt

ReputationRep:
    Listen to this...http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XIHXnD...eature=related.. then, go out, and get yourself a life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElvisAint-Dead)
    you are clearly a disgraceful commrade of that vile, evil person I quoted before. I am my own person. A supporter of Ramadulla against you student room wrong doers who smite those who dare to show a bit of individuality and are branded trolls by those, like you, who think you are something to write home about! disgusting brutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimoso)
    Shut the **** up.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Woah there Shakespeare.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.