Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm depressed. I'd like to repent to TSR for my 'crimes' watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lulu-Lexi)
    I don't know what mastermind is and I don't care to know. operation stuff yourself. what are you LH123's boyfriend? I bet your operation stuff him.
    god people are so rude on here

and by the way, love, its 'you're' not 'YOUR' :jebus:

ReputationRep:
    first off it would be easy to get it on with a full stop. just write a sentence on a bit of a4 and grammatically correct it with a full stop like your so obsessed with. then shove your tiny cockadoodledoo through the teeny full stop and that is how you **** a full stop.

it is not my fault i guessed your name with my telepathy powers. you seem like you have a fat face. that is how you come across on this. why dont you pick up your game. the game of meaness and crudity and vileness and censorship and correct syntax that your so obsessed with!
    Full stops aren't actual holes, you do realise this, right? Plus I'm not sure anyone in the world's penis would fit through. Sorry if you have had bad experiences with your boyfriends/rapists.

Calling me a fat face really isn't that much of an insult? :confused:

Finally, the words you blatantly used dictionary.com for don't impress anyone, especially not me.

ReputationRep:
    I know what syntax is because I do English Language at school! Believe it or not and I got an A at AS ok so stop lording your ******** grammar over me. I don't care. Its not my fault if you conjure an image of the fat in my head. i would never want or need to impress someone like you ok. and what is this "especially not me" business. like your some hot shot celebrity I should be in awe of. your just some spotty little freak who wants to go to cambridge. i hope you dont get in. I hope you end up crying in some crappy job in a sweatshop dreaming of the days when you used to bang on about SYNTAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! dictionary head!

ReputationRep:
    I know what syntax is because I do English Language at school! Believe it or not and I got an A at AS ok so stop lording your ******** grammar over me. I don't care. Its not my fault if you conjure an image of the fat in my head. i would never want or need to impress someone like you ok. and what is this "especially not me" business. like your some hot shot celebrity I should be in awe of. your just some spotty little freak who wants to go to cambridge. i hope you dont get in. I hope you end up crying in some crappy job in a sweatshop dreaming of the days when you used to bang on about SYNTAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! dictionary head!
    :rofl:

I'm actually not very spotty, no more than you would expect a 17 year old to be, anyway.

How did you manage to get an A in English Language with your writing? Please, try to use a comma occasionally. The only reason I continue to answer your moronic posts is that your reaction to whatever I say is absolutely hilarious; I don't care about grammar that much.

And I'm also not that desperate to get into Cambridge, Southampton and Bristol look like lovely universities. :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    :rofl:

I'm actually not very spotty, no more than you would expect a 17 year old to be, anyway.

How did you manage to get an A in English Language with your writing? Please, try to use a comma occasionally. The only reason I continue to answer your moronic posts is that your reaction to whatever I say is absolutely hilarious; I don't care about grammar that much.

And I'm also not that desperate to get into Cambridge, Southampton and Bristol look like lovely universities. :grin:
    I conform to what exam boards expect in exams but I will not be a slave to structure and interoggatives and exclamatory statements etc when I am not in an exam setting.

you will probably end up in liverpool hope. i will be at cambridge and i will laugh at you and you will be stuck in liverpool hope looking at me introducing non-standard grammar at oxbridge and them all lapping it up and i will be the next literary genius and you will be crying at renouncing the full stop and grammar and i will say it is too late loser horrible. enjoy a life of awfulness and you will go in w h smith to buy your lunchtime sandwich and my books will be staring back at you and you will weep
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I conform to what exam boards expect in exams but I will not be a slave to structure and interoggatives and exclamatory statements etc when I am not in an exam setting.

you will probably end up in liverpool hope. i will be at cambridge and i will laugh at you and you will be stuck in liverpool hope looking at me introducing non-standard grammar at oxbridge and them all lapping it up and i will be the next literary genius and you will be crying at renouncing the full stop and grammar and i will say it is too late loser horrible. enjoy a life of awfulness and you will go in w h smith to buy your lunchtime sandwich and my books will be staring back at you and you will weep
    Who buys a sandwich from WHSmith's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mithra)
    Who buys a sandwich from WHSmith's?
    people who have a sexual urge to eat a sandwich. god. what a dumb question.

ReputationRep:
    people who have a sexual urge to eat a sandwich. god. what a dumb question.
    The anti-syntax warrior has a point :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Interoggatives. :giggle:

And also, I wasn't asking you to speak with emotion, or emphatically at all, "exclamatory", but just make some damn sense with your sentences. Big words in the wrong context don't make you sound clever at all.

A few problems with your story, other than the lack of proper punctuation, again. Firstly, I haven't applied to Liverpool Hope, and unless I fail in my A2's I will be going to a good university such as Southampton or Nottingham.

Secondly, I am studying geography at university, not any form of English, be it language or literature. I have no wish to be a literary genius, I just like it when people type things that make actual grammatical sense. It make's it much easier to read.

Thirdly, I wouldn't buy sandwiches from WH Smith, there are much better places for sandwiches, such as home made ones or perhaps the roast chicken one from greggs. :drool:

Finally, if you act like this to everyone who finds flaws in your work, or disagrees with you in any way, then I doubt you will be going to Cambridge. :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    Interoggatives. :giggle:

And also, I wasn't asking you to speak with emotion, or emphatically at all, "exclamatory", but just make some damn sense with your sentences. Big words in the wrong context don't make you sound clever at all.

A few problems with your story, other than the lack of proper punctuation, again. Firstly, I haven't applied to Liverpool Hope, and unless I fail in my A2's I will be going to a good university such as Southampton or Nottingham.

Secondly, I am studying geography at university, not any form of English, be it language or literature. I have no wish to be a literary genius, I just like it when people type things that make actual grammatical sense. It make's it much easier to read.

Thirdly, I wouldn't buy sandwiches from WH Smith, there are much better places for sandwiches, such as home made ones or perhaps the roast chicken one from greggs. :drool:

Finally, if you act like this to everyone who finds flaws in your work, or disagrees with you in any way, then I doubt you will be going to Cambridge. :^_^:
    i have an unconditional offers from cambridge, oxford, yale, harvard, princeton, brown and all other ivy league universities. i will do law and be legally blonde and have you put in jail for being annoying and dissing greggs and being a meanie to me all the time. you dont make grammatical sense. i dont understand a word you are saying. are you from here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    The anti-syntax warrior has a point :yes:
    I love you fawksie. hump hump shag shag. i just had cyber sex with you. ha ha ha. you probably have an std now
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    i have an unconditional offers from cambridge, oxford, yale, harvard, princeton, brown and all other ivy league universities. i will do law and be legally blonde and have you put in jail for being annoying and dissing greggs and being a meanie to me all the time. you dont make grammatical sense. i dont understand a word you are saying. are you from here?
    Troll fails. He said he liked Greggs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mithra)
    Troll fails. He said he liked Greggs.
    i was being grammatically incorrect. duh.

ReputationRep:
    I don't make any sense? You can't read. I like greggs' food, I wasn't dissing it.

And I very much doubt you have unconditional offers from all those universities, especially as you cannot apply to both Oxford and Cambridge unless you have a certain special talent, which I won't name as I'm betting you don't know what it is.

I only said one rude thing to you, then you reacted both aggressively and hilariously, did you expect me to just shut up when you pathetically attempted to insult me?

ReputationRep:
    i was being grammatically incorrect. duh.
    That's just called being stupid, not grammatically incorrect. Sorry, fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    I don't make any sense? You can't read. I like greggs' food, I wasn't dissing it.

And I very much doubt you have unconditional offers from all those universities, especially as you cannot apply to both Oxford and Cambridge unless you have a certain special talent, which I won't name as I'm betting you don't know what it is.

I only said one rude thing to you, then you reacted both aggressively and hilariously, did you expect me to just shut up when you pathetically attempted to insult me?
    i have a very special talent. it combines sexualness and astro-physics and grammar. i am going to all universituies all at once. i will be ivy league and you will be liverpool hope league. you are rude to me all the time. pointing out my grammatical errors like a big meanie mean.

ReputationRep:
    I love you fawksie. hump hump shag shag. i just had cyber sex with you. ha ha ha. you probably have an std now
    Oh, it was totally worth it :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    i have a very special talent. it combines sexualness and astro-physics and grammar. i am going to all universituies all at once. i will be ivy league and you will be liverpool hope league. you are rude to me all the time. pointing out my grammatical errors like a big meanie mean.
    Fail troll is fail.

It was fun up until now. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    Fail troll is fail.

It was fun up until now. :sad:
    fail troll is fail? wtf does that mean. you fail. ill send you a postcard from cambridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    Oh, it was totally worth it :hubba:
    i only have clap and it doesnt make guys infertile so you will be ok

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.