Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Are there any that are open throughout the night tonight and tomorrow? I'm in County Main's lab at the minute and it shuts at 12. Going in a bit and will want to do work after midnight, but not sure if any others are open after that for me to go and do work in.

Got an essay due in for Monday which I need to do tonight/tomorrow and my PC is now broke, so hopefully somewhere will be open tonight.

ReputationRep:
    hope this helps http://www.lancs.ac.uk/iss/pclabs/labsdirections.htm , the 24 hr ones are pointed out on the map

good luck with the essay!

ReputationRep:
    I could be wrong, but I have a funny feeling Faraday is 24 hour, although wether that inculdes weekends or not I don't know. I think you'd have to go in through the back door though.

ReputationRep:
    it should be 24 hour

ReputationRep:
    Our computer science labs are open 24/7 with our library cards

ReputationRep:
    Faraday lab, the one near the back entrance of the Faraday Building (past the toilets and the vending machine) is open 24 hour. There's a door to the back entrance which isn't locked and it should be 24 hour. However, the one you first get to, which I assume is County Main, probably does get locked, but I don't think the back one does.
    Hope this helps

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.