Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fazza123)
    Nah he knows im interested, i just dont make it obvious or show it alot because again where hes a 'ladies man' i dnt want him to think he can just win me over with his 'charm' like hes some god. He has to earn my effort
    I'd ignore what I say, it seems to be at odds with everyone else but,

If i thought you were 'winnable' then i'd actually quite enjoy it - but thats the point others are trying to make.
    You say he knows your interested then I dare say he's enjoyin himself, but make sure you dont let him question too much whether you really are interested or not, throw him a bone once in a while!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fazza123)
    Im not being mean though =S its not like i wasnt interested and i was just getting him to txt me for the sake of it!

Well if as you say hes a ladies man, then he does just want to pull you because he thinks you're hard to get. Once he's had you (so to speak) he won't be interested anymore.

Theres no hope for the two of you, to be frank, because you both have been playing too many immature games. Not a good base for a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think thats the reason he wants you. Also why should he chase you? just cuz hes the guy? why dont YOU chase him? Guys and girls are supposed to be equal in a relationship. Why should guys do all the work.

Oh and OP, if it makes you feel any better. I would NEVER chase you. Ask you out. Or anything of the sort. Just because of your attitude. Case closed.

ReputationRep:
    Well, your lucky he likes you, because what your doing is not right at all. Yeah I know that you don't want to seem easy and for it to seem like he's such a ladies man but I'm sure this has been going on long enough. There's playing hard to get and then there's just harsh.

You should just be cool with it, and not be all over him. If you don't want it to seem like he's got you wrapped around his lil finger then just don't hang on to every word he says. Show him that you've got your own life and your own friends and that he's not the best thing since sliced bread; but make sure you text him back when he texts you, not replying will just create a lack of trust and he'll remember that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamolxes)
    I don't think thats the reason he wants you. Also why should he chase you? just cuz hes the guy? why dont YOU chase him? Guys and girls are supposed to be equal in a relationship. Why should guys do all the work.

Oh and OP, if it makes you feel any better. I would NEVER chase you. Ask you out. Or anything of the sort. Just because of your attitude. Case closed.
    Lol thanks. Its different for different people. Your all making me out to be some ***** =| Like i beat him up n ****. Trust me i am not being mean to him lol.
    I dont understand why i would care if you would chase me or not. You don't even know me lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'd make an effort to a point, but if I didn't get much back then I wouldn't bother anymore. I wouldn't want to be seen as a letch.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.