Discount Codes Debenhams 19th-21st Nov Watch

M'Lady
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I have two online discount codes, the main event is meant to be 19th-21st November but I don't know whether the codes will work now or not, might be worth trying.
For 20% off fashion and home use code: PSFP
For 10% off cosmetics, furniture and selected electricals.

Enjoy

Jenn xXx
h82think
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks
wizz_kid
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The promotion code you have entered is invalid. Please verify the code and try again. The Invalid Code is "PSFP"
Norfolkadam
Badges: 15
Report 10 years ago
How dare you! These are for cardholders only.

I think they will only work if you pay with a Debenhams card.

:zomg:

I jest, if you come into store we can scan in the barcode and give you 30% off. Or at least in my store we can.

Also it's Megaday on the 19-21st so there are bigger discounts then.

I'm such a work-geek.
minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Norfolkadam)
How dare you! These are for cardholders only.

I think they will only work if you pay with a Debenhams card.

:zomg:

I jest, if you come into store we can scan in the barcode and give you 30% off. Or at least in my store we can.

Also it's Megaday on the 19-21st so there are bigger discounts then.

I'm such a work-geek.
Ohh I can't order online off debs for some reason but discounts instore too y'say between the 19th and 21st? Woo!

My debs never has everything I want - is it possible to take the item number and get them to order items in for you?
Norfolkadam
Badges: 15
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
Ohh I can't order online off debs for some reason but discounts instore too y'say between the 19th and 21st? Woo!

My debs never has everything I want - is it possible to take the item number and get them to order items in for you?
It is indeed through something called Debs to You, the delivery is the same as it is online. If the poor soul you ask looks confused then tell them it's a real thing and to ask their supervisor. I'd have to look up in the manual how to do Debs to You.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Norfolkadam)
It is indeed through something called Debs to You, the delivery is the same as it is online. If the poor soul you ask looks confused then tell them it's a real thing and to ask their supervisor. I'd have to look up in the manual how to do Debs to You.
wow, that seems like way too much effort just for a few random cardis, never mind :p: ...but thanks for the info. It'll be handy if I want something proper
M'Lady
Rep:
?
It says nothing on the discount paper about having to be a carholder! It just says if you want to shop in store you have to fill out the little voucher thing which has no details other than name address and phone number, with which you wouldn't be able to get a store card!
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by M'Lady)
It says nothing on the discount paper about having to be a carholder! It just says if you want to shop in store you have to fill out the little voucher thing which has no details other than name address and phone number, with which you wouldn't be able to get a store card!
Is it possible to link us to said paper?
M'Lady
Rep:
?
it was a voucher that was left on the table at work, unfortunately I have no scanning facilities and i threw it out because i thought it was useless
M'Lady
Rep:
?
Ok girls, just been sent an email from newlook for a 20% online discount code and if you want the voucher to use in store PM me your email and I'll forward it to you.

The code for online discount is 20NEWLOOK
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (70)
75.27%
No (23)
24.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed