The Student Room Group

Points / rewards cards like Nectar?

Hey

Is Aldi, Iceland or others doing rewards cards or even Amazon?

Looking to do these. I already have Nectar.
Original post by JVM2020
Hey

Is Aldi, Iceland or others doing rewards cards or even Amazon?

Looking to do these. I already have Nectar.

Ive never heard of Aldi or lidl doing them i have to admit.
I know sainsburys do the nectar card, tesco do the club card, and morrisons do the morrisons and more card.
It looks like Iceland do a savings card. I dont think they have any links to amazon or anything though.
https://www.iceland.co.uk/bonus-card
Reply 2
Original post by Emma:-)
Ive never heard of Aldi or lidl doing them i have to admit.
I know sainsburys do the nectar card, tesco do the club card, and morrisons do the morrisons and more card.
It looks like Iceland do a savings card. I dont think they have any links to amazon or anything though.
https://www.iceland.co.uk/bonus-card

I have signed up for the above link.
Have you tried Tesco for Clubcard? I find Nectar the best as there’s always bonuses offers on the app and they also allow surveys to earn points but it’s another option.

Morrisons do something too I believe (or used too)
Avios is cool. They are from British Airways which you can spend on flights but can collect them on everday shopping through the British Airways Executive Club App (free to join). You can actually also convert Nectar Points into Avios and vice versa too!

For example:
D7C864E3-9A26-43E9-8365-A8FC318D02B4.png
(edited 1 year ago)
Do you have access to an NHS email by any chance?

If you do, there is a top up card called “Health Service Discounts” which offers cashback for shopping at Sainsbury’s/Asda and other places such as Boots and Wilko. Offers vary but the minimum cashback is 3.5% which is typically a fair bit more than you’d get in points anyway.
(edited 1 year ago)
Before I forget, yes you can combine it with your nectar points card.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending