Turn on thread page Beta

So angry i'm shaking right now.. watch

ReputationRep:
    Ever felt like that...such anger, betrayal, lying..deceit..that it literally shakes you to your core that you feel you're literally boiling.

I do, right now i'm so angry i'm sweating whilst writing this...so angry, so bloody angry.

You agree no contact..feel so great, yet even not having an ex around, you'll read something..see something that'll just make you feel sick and cheated on...

ugh..

how angry have you ever felt?

I'm not quite sure what's happened

But no I can't say i've felt quite that angry before :eek:

Erm.. would you care to elaborate?

ReputationRep:
    Im not going to elaborate, just accept i've been lied too...

ReputationRep:
    Okay.

ReputationRep:
    DON'T PANIC

Make this the #1 rule of your life, things become alot easier.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I got to the stage where I was FURIOUS, shaking with anger, and crying from anger, not sadness.

ReputationRep:
    wow, this is fun

ReputationRep:
    yeah i used to have those moments, they got me into a whole heap of ****

ReputationRep:
    lol nice.

ReputationRep:
    I've never been that angry tbh, ever.
    Even when my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend of 13 years lol, i didn't get angry at all.
    I find a lot of the time, it's not worth getting angry, what can it do? Nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamtheeggman)
    Even when my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend of 13 years lol, i didn't get angry at all.
    I find a lot of the time, it's not worth getting angry, what can it do? Nothing.
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Even if you give..and give...yet got nothing, not even the tinest bit of love for it...or even respect at times

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've felt that angry, prolly not for legitimate reasons, but I never want to feel like that again.

ReputationRep:
    I get violently angry sometimes ... but I dont understand people who get like that over relationships though ... thats something its easy to get over.

ReputationRep:
    I have never been this angry.

ReputationRep:
    Even when my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend of 13 years lol, i didn't get angry at all. I find a lot of the time, it's not worth getting angry, what can it do? Nothing.
    That didnt make you angry??:eek:

Why the hell not?

ReputationRep:
    ive gotten pretty angry a few times

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you've seen something on your exes myspace/facebook page?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mango24)
    :eek:
    It unnerved them both a lot and completely threw them. Was a good way to go about it i reks. She never spoke to me again and i didn't even raise my voice.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. I'd be so angry I'd quite possibly explode...

I've been similarly angry when someone had lied to me.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.