Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So angry i'm shaking right now.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizz*****)
    I'm guessing you've seen something on your exes myspace/facebook page?
    nooooo, idea- but screw him, he'll mess it up himself anyway!

ReputationRep:
    OP, if you got sand in your vagina, dont get angry and panic. just get it out. :P

But seriously dont neg rep me, im just having some fun

Might as well tell us whats wrong now.

Also.. i should add.. Learn to control your anger. Or it will control YOU!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evenstar)
    That didnt make you angry??:eek:

Why the hell not?
    I dunno i guess i don't have the angry "trigger."
    I just told them i was disappointed and thought it was pretty disrespectful.
    To be fair, she lost all her mates over it (not that i would have wished that upon her but she distanced herself from us afterwards) that's punishment enough.

Plus there's no point in me stressing myself out so much over something that's out of my control and can't be taken back. Sometimes you have to accept and move on rather than let them get to you.
    That's the way i see it, dunno if it's a bit stupid but meh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamtheeggman)
    I dunno i guess i don't have the angry "trigger."
    I just told them i was disappointed and thought it was pretty disrespectful.
    To be fair, she lost all her mates over it (not that i would have wished that upon her but she distanced herself from us afterwards) that's punishment enough.

Plus there's no point in me stressing myself out so much over something that's out of my control and can't be taken back. Sometimes you have to accept and move on rather than let them get to you.
    That's the way i see it, dunno if it's a bit stupid but meh!
    Thats the healthy way of dealing with it, my ex..not the same one, cheated on me 6 times....wow i was angry, and that anger transfered onto other relationships unfortunately. Obviously I was right not to trust men though :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna_spanner89)
    Thats the healthy way of dealing with it, my ex..not the same one, cheated on me 6 times....wow i was angry, and that anger transfered onto other relationships unfortunately. Obviously I was right not to trust men though :rolleyes:
    Nooo mate not all men are bad.
    Perhaps you just need to take a break from them all then get back on it and find someone decent!
    x

ReputationRep:
    Don't generalise, thats beyond stupid.

Anna, you need to get over your anger issues. You can't start new relationships with this much bitterness in you. You need some life experiences. Learn what relationships and life is all about. Then you will be ready. Untill then, don't date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna_spanner89)
    Even if you give..and give...yet got nothing, not even the tinest bit of love for it...or even respect at times
    aahh so true. so true. happened after i got from my 3 week stay at my home country,end of august. come back, he doesnt even BOTHER to contact me, and then tells me he cheated. and all that time, in blissful lack of knowledge of this wonderful fact, i tried to meet him every weekend, and all i got back was bloody no attention or affection. for the rest of the month, most of the time i just didnt think of him, but when on facebook going on his profile would make me soso insanely angry urrrggghh *******, no respect whatsoever.
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    I never get this angry, I just think are they really worth it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamtheeggman)
    It unnerved them both a lot and completely threw them. Was a good way to go about it i reks. She never spoke to me again and i didn't even raise my voice.
    true, silence is a killer, glad you handled it well

ReputationRep:
    Nope, never been that angry, but i tend to not stalk my ex's on facebook/myspace etc.

I think the angriest i've been is probably whenever i'm drunk or once when i crashed my car

ReputationRep:
    I've only felt that angry once, and although this sounds kinda stupid now that i'm older :p: , I was so angry! I was 9 and I found out a girl whom I had been friends with but we'd have an argument ... went into my garden with her dog, just to scare my rabbits because that's so hateful she was. I wrote her an abusive letter in the end and her mum came round to mine :p: whilst I hid in the bathroom!
    Still, it was just the sheer cruelty and malice of it all it made me so angry!
    But that anger you have now, whatever that has happened, use it wisely ... dont just lash out because that wont give you the satisfaction you need

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xelarose)
    I've only felt that angry once, and although this sounds kinda stupid now that i'm older :p: , I was so angry! I was 9 and I found out a girl whom I had been friends with but we'd have an argument ... went into my garden with her dog, just to scare my rabbits because that's so hateful she was. I wrote her an abusive letter in the end and her mum came round to mine :p: whilst I hid in the bathroom!
    Still, it was just the sheer cruelty and malice of it all it made me so angry!
    But that anger you have now, whatever that has happened, use it wisely ... dont just lash out because that wont give you the satisfaction you need
    Why have you brought back a thread from November 2008? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    oh my god! I didn't know it was from then! It just came up as one of the posted :p:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.