Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Bi - How do I find people that feel the same? Watch

I'm a bisexual female. I want to find girls to experiment with so that I can find out what I really like and if I'm possibly even a lesbian.

I don't know anyone who isn't straight and I can't just go up to girls I find attractive. I'm really sexually frustrated and it's driving me insane!

Any other girls out there that feel the same, I just wish I had someone to talk to about this. I can't tell anyone!

Help???

ReputationRep:
    You want some numbers? PM me.

Ditto

ReputationRep:
    go to a gay bar...

Yet another, I'm the OP from the other thread about wanting to go further with girls btw.

ReputationRep:
    Im the same way - although I have a BF.

I would love to experiment with a girl - but how do you go about finding one?? lol

Maybe not posting as Anon would help! lol

ReputationRep:
    What phoenixx said :yep: gay bar's your best chance, unless you're 'gaydar' :rolleyes: suddenly improves. (I find the term silly)

Search for your local LGBT which is the lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender group.

Thats where you can find people of a similar interest.

x

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna suggest Gumtree. But be VERY careful about meeting people from there, obvs.

ReputationRep:
    Erm girls this is all great you getting in touch with your sexuality but... dont think this is an excuse to cheat on your boyfriends... seriously. Just tell them. Besides they will probably say okay as long as they can join in, or at least watch.

I do not want to cheat but my feelings keep increasing and it's almost to the point where I think about women when I am in bed with my partner. Why does this have to be happening to me! I don't want to hurt my boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    The reason its happening is because you've been supressing it for so long. The way to get over it is admit you are bisexual and ultimately have some bisexual experiences. Try telling your boyfriend and " including him" in the activity. This sexual obsession will usually go away in 1-2 months give that you tend to it. After that you'll feel normally attracted to both sexes. Trust me.

I'm scared fif I do that i'll want to be with a girl instead of him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I do not want to cheat but my feelings keep increasing and it's almost to the point where I think about women when I am in bed with my partner. Why does this have to be happening to me! I don't want to hurt my boyfriend.
    So why are you looking for other girls? Regardless of gender, you should break up with your bf before considering trying to be with anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't gaydar a website as well, I have a gay friend on there (male) who keeps meeting guys like every other weekend :O dunno what it's like for girls.

edit: I just re-read that...and no it's not me even though it sounds like it xD

ReputationRep:
    My best guy friend recently came out as bisexual. What he's been doing is adding gay guys on myspace and meeting some through his friends. Plus he's very social.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princess_sue)
    Im the same way - although I have a BF.

I would love to experiment with a girl - but how do you go about finding one?? lol

Maybe not posting as Anon would help! lol
    me too... and i have a bf... but he knows lol and said if i want to i have to be involved... i just wanna know how it feels... i reckon its pretty amazing :p:

ReputationRep:
    LGBT groups, and Rainbow clubs

Although, don't confused with the group of young girls going into the Brownies :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisa.22)
    me too... and i have a bf... but he knows lol and said if i want to i have to be involved... i just wanna know how it feels... i reckon its pretty amazing :p:
    Yeah my boyfriend knows. I wouldn't do anything though whilst with him.

Haha, yeah I reckon it's pretty amazing - girls are just much nicer than men, smoother skin, softer, BOOBIES. hell yeah

ReputationRep:
    Im in the same situation. oops.!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.