The Student Room Group

I'm a girl, I need a boy to answer this.

OMG I think I have totally screwed up.

Basically, me and this male friend have been getting on great etc and when I was thinking about getting back with my ex he'd also ask if I was or not. We had a close moment (hes a good friend) where I was crying about something and he was giving advice (about other stuff not relating to ex) at the end of convo I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek (his kissed mine too).
Later on (a couple weeks later) I decided to get back with my ex and ever since he has been super super weird with me. He doesn't talk to me anymore (doesn't reply to my texts aswell!!!!! - He says his phone is broken and he didnt get my text....later on i got suspicious and text him in lesson...i saw him get it and he totally blanked it - and me!!!!).....I don't understand/ didn't understand what i'd done to upset him....he won't even reply to me on MSN on anything....I tried asked his best male firned what i'd done but he said he's staying out of it (but he does know!).....
And he's being so childish as well.....we were in R.E (we're in sixth form btw) and he was handing out the bibles and didn't give me one! He doesn't talk to me in lessons.... he totally blanks me....
AND now I have just found out hes going out with this girl who he knows I hate (shes the one i was crying about).
OMG
opinions?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's not really hard to figure out what's going on...

Hopefully he'll grow up and get over it soon enough.
Reply 2
Anonymous
I don't understand/ didn't understand what i'd done to upset him....

You got back with your ex.
Reply 3
sorry, im not a guy

but i think he loves you
Anonymous
And he's being so childish as well.....we were in R.E (we're in sixth form btw) and he was handing out the bibles and didn't give me one!

Sorry this isn't a very useful reply, I just thought that bit was brilliant and worth quoting :biggrin:
Reply 5
He liked you. You didn't like him in the same way. You got back with the ex which made it 2837672 times worse for him, so now he's going out with her in an attempt to get you to feel how he did/does.
Reply 6
he likes you ofcourse ;].

i know i aint a guy or anythin, but im not an idiot eitherr :smile:
Reply 7
As above it doesn't take rocket science to work out why he's like that. He fancied you and now he's jealous that your back with your ex.
If you want my opinion, he MOST DEFINITELY liked you, and he possibly saw the kiss on the cheek as a way of sort of "sealing the deal" if you will. When you got back together with your ex, this must have obviously upset him, and now he's (not so subtly) ignoring you/blanking you. Try sitting him down and getting his version of the truth out there. Maybe things will be resolved that way.

Hope this helps!
Reply 9
Stop ******* him about.
Reply 10
puddlove
He liked you. You didn't like him in the same way. You got back with the ex which made it 2837672 times worse for him, so now he's going out with her in an attempt to get you to feel how he did/does.

/thread closed.
It's so obviously you getting back with your ex.
Reply 12
he wanted you and is upset that you got back with your ex perhaps? :rolleyes:
Reply 13
You're all jumping to conclusions. Maybe there's something else wrong, and he is merely annoyed in general? Or he doesn't fancy you, but dissaproves with your ex. I reacted in the same way to the other posters, and assumed he fancied you, but that might just be your retelling of events. The most popular explanation is most likely, but don't rule out other possibilities.
Reply 14
Oh gosh, so i've really hurt him?
Is there anything I can do to re gain his friendship or something?
Reply 15
...Anyone?
Reply 16
sounds just like my male friend, he stopped talking to me when i got back with my boyfriend.. he totally blanks me when he sees me now grrrr
Reply 17
sounds like he likes you as more than a friend, got upset when you got back with your ex and wants to get you back, but he knows its childish so he's a bit ashamed of it.

Do you like him as more than a friend? if not probably best to let go (at least till he grows up).

You're not in the wrong, he's just being silly (very rare for guys I know lol).
Reply 18
Anonymous
Oh gosh, so i've really hurt him?
Is there anything I can do to re gain his friendship or something?

Not *really*, but in his mind you've more or less commited murder.

Anything? Aside from a very noisy public breakup with your fella, a massive declaration of our everlasting love for the friend, staying with him and never letting him go, no. He's just got to learn that just because he wants something, it doesn't mean he'll get something.

If he's really a friend, he'll come back to you, if he was just trying to get it on, he won't [probably].
Textbook case of a broken heart. Getting back with your ex must have shattered him, and by the sounds of it, he may have seen you leading him on. Guys prefer outright rejection instead of being led-on, gets rid of any false hope.

Tell the guy to man-up and take it by the balls. He is also acting incredibly childish. He needs to learn to get over it.

Latest

Trending

Trending