Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I am nearly 22 and i did originally go to college after leaving secondary and stuidied Psychology, Chemitry, Media and Drama but left about half way through

i didnt leave because of the courses but because i really didnt enjoy the college itself... I did apply to another one to start when i was 18 but during the break in the two i started working full time and fell in to the hole of earning money, paying bills and other personal issues arose and so never started college again.

Now i feel so wasted and i hate myself for never finishing college as i know i could be doing something so much more better with my life than a pen pusher at office, i don't earn bad money and my job is that bad either but mentally i know im not pushing myself and i know im not doing what i could be truly good at.

So i want to go back and start a fresh but now im an adult it all seems so complicated, if i went back i know what i'd roughly want to study but im still not sure what i truly want to be but just roughly a few ideas... I'd really love to become a social worker or do a job similar to that or maybe work in law?

ReputationRep:
    Could you talk to a careers adviser?

ReputationRep:
    could you not do an access course into social care?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hendy16)
    could you not do an access course into social care?

aren't you just the funny one...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.