Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I am nearly 22 and i did originally go to college after leaving secondary and stuidied Psychology, Chemitry, Media and Drama but left about half way through

i didnt leave because of the courses but because i really didnt enjoy the college itself... I did apply to another one to start when i was 18 but during the break in the two i started working full time and fell in to the hole of earning money, paying bills and other personal issues arose and so never started college again.

Now i feel so wasted and i hate myself for never finishing college as i know i could be doing something so much more better with my life than a pen pusher at office, i don't earn bad money and my job is that bad either but mentally i know im not pushing myself and i know im not doing what i could be truly good at.

So i want to go back and start a fresh but now im an adult it all seems so complicated, if i went back i know what i'd roughly want to study but im still not sure what i truly want to be but just roughly a few ideas... I'd really love to become a social worker or do a job similar to that or maybe work in law?

ReputationRep:
    Could you talk to a careers adviser?

ReputationRep:
    could you not do an access course into social care?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hendy16)
    could you not do an access course into social care?

aren't you just the funny one...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.