Turn on thread page Beta

What is in the Orange Christmas gift box? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking about getting a phone that comes with this, any idea what is inside?

ReputationRep:
    i think i got one about 2 years ago. it had a gel eye mask, lavender oil, ear plugs, a velvet phone holdy thingy and something else.

But that was a couple of years ago and seems more something for getting you to sleep hmm, maybe ignore this :p:

ReputationRep:
    Stuff to personalise your phone.

A free ringtone, wallpaper and game. 30 picture messages (quite good as can be expensive). 5 minutes of international calls - quick christmas day chat with a relative abroad I guess.

Then some more tacky stuff - a sock (cute) a see through watch, some charms (dolphin, racoon, camel and canary) that reflect the animal packages and a game.

ReputationRep:
    A load of crap then basically.

ReputationRep:
    Free Christmas Gift Box

As a reward for new and upgrading Pay-As-You-Go customers who purchase any new phone from £49.99, Orange is offering a free Christmas gift box worth £25 when you order directly from Orange. The Christmas gift box includes stocking fillers and multimedia gifts to make staying in touch with loved ones even easier this year.
    The Orange Christmas gift box includes:
    Multimedia gifts, including 30 free MMS, 5 free international minutes, 1 free ring tone, wallpaper and game — perfect for keeping in touch this Christmas or keeping busy on the way to Grandma's
    A Christmas phone stocking, to keep your new phone cosy this Christmas.
    A magnetic photo frame
    Lip balm
    A watch
    Phone charms

ReputationRep:
    I found this deal - hope it helps:
    http://shop.orange.co.uk/mobile-phon...ung-tocco-lite

It comes with skullcandy headphones and other bits and bobs.

ReputationRep:
    Is the headphone any good? Never heard about that brand before.

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

I work for Orange....check out www.orange.co.uk/shake for details on the Xmas box and a nifty online competition too.

Conor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Seriously?!?!?!??!??!

They are good headphones, over hyped beyond belief. But good headphones.
    They're good headphones compared to the ones you get for free on long-haul flights, but only just.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 28, 2009
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.