The Student Room Group

Tmua 2022

How we feeling?

Scroll to see replies

anyone else find the difference in difficulty between the 1st and 2nd paper insane? I've found the 1st paper harder in all the past papers I done, but this felt the case way more today than it did for other papers I've done- I felt fairly confident in all but one of my answers for paper 2, but probably guessed about half of my answers on paper 1.
Original post by jamesjjjj1
anyone else find the difference in difficulty between the 1st and 2nd paper insane? I've found the 1st paper harder in all the past papers I done, but this felt the case way more today than it did for other papers I've done- I felt fairly confident in all but one of my answers for paper 2, but probably guessed about half of my answers on paper 1.

Yh me too, paper 1 I guessed a ton and ran out of time but paper 2 was pretty chill, got through all 20
paper 1 was a monstrosity, guess half purely on vibes, paper 2 was decent but even then i'm worse at the logic stuff so it was a mess overall
Reply 5
Original post by emma7393
paper 1 was a monstrosity, guess half purely on vibes, paper 2 was decent but even then i'm worse at the logic stuff so it was a mess overall

I’m completely felt u there usually I get 15+ for paper 1 and a bit worse in paper 2 but I think I guessed like 15 questions in paper 1 😭
Original post by jamesjjjj1

I'm so glad I'm not alone in this. Paper 1 was absolutely atrocious but I finished paper 2 with plenty of time remaining. I don't know why it paper 1 was so different compared to the previous years
Thank god I'm not the only one - Paper one was actually so stressful I guessed half of them, whereas paper 2 was so relaxed
hey guys, a little bit confused as to what you found so hard. i only revised in the last week and found both papers painfully boring and easy.
Yh paper 1 is harder than used to be, and i found less calculation in paper 2 compared to the past
(edited 1 year ago)
Yeah paper 1 was awful whereas paper 2 went pretty well. Are you guys able to log in to the metritests website using the details because I don’t seem to be able to?
no its closed atm i think. i am expecting full marks
WHAT WAS PAPER 1😭😭😭. I GUESSED 18 ANSWERS. paper 2 was alright tho tbh
please tell me you’re joking
Reply 14
Im expecting about 16 marks at best from both papers- it was awful. What do you think you guys are getting?
16 on both 😭😭 bruv I'm on like 10 at best
Reply 16
I put E for all the answers I didn't know on paper 1 (AKA 15 of the questions), let's hope they were all E 💀
paper one was definitely worse, but paper 2 was honestly fine
im guessing i got around 10-12 on paper 1 and 16-18 on paper 2, idrc as long as i get the 6.5 though
Do they mark it digitally or by hand? I’m scared that for one of my answers i didn’t erase it clean enough and I would lose a mark.

Quick Reply

Latest