Turn on thread page Beta

Why does it hurt when we're doing 'it'? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Are you a girl? Because if you are, it usually hurts at first but you have to get over the initial pain and then it starts to feel pleasurable, you just need to be strong!

ReputationRep:
    I swear to god some mod is out to get me. DUDE DO YOU UNDERSTAND WAHT SARCASM IS! Jesus.
    Any way as i was saying. You said you've been penetrated before. Did your hymen break? if not...yeah thats why its hurting.

(Original post by Arielle)
    Are you a girl? Because if you are, it usually hurts at first but you have to get over the initial pain and then it starts to feel pleasurable, you just need to be strong!
    I am female. But surely it can't hurt that much?! It's hurts ALOT. I've tried holding really tight, he even suggested I bite on to him, but I'm not sure I'll get over the pain...

ReputationRep:
    Well tbh, I felt like screaming and had to stop myself crying. But you've got to do it some day, so get it over and done with quickly, you'll be glad once it's over and you can start enjoying it.

ReputationRep:
    Because you're a bad ass? sorry... couldn't help it. :p:
    Erm, is this your first time? Because that's kind of to be expected. :console:

ReputationRep:
    Well tbh, I felt like screaming and had to stop myself crying. But you've got to do it some day, so get it over and done with quickly, you'll be glad once it's over and you can start enjoying it.
    Thanks. So I guess, it's the same amount of pain for everyone? I feel like such a wuss... how do you know when your hymen has broken?

ReputationRep:
    Could this perhaps be why your 'a$$' is now 'bad'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Could this perhaps be why your 'a$$' is now 'bad'?
    Haha... funny. Profesh, I used to always enjoy reading your posts...

ReputationRep:
    If your hymens not broken, its gonna hurt. It may hurt a lot, but you've gotta get through it and once you have it won't hurt again. Just hold on, scream if you have but it'll get better after, i promise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bad A$$)
    Thanks. So I guess, it's the same amount of pain for everyone? I feel like such a wuss... how do you know when your hymen has broken?
    Well I think it can vary, it depends how 'tight' you are and how big his willy is really. But I think it hurts for pretty much everyone. Don't feel like a wuss, people don't realise until they've got to that situation how much it actually hurts. But it does, and the sooner you get through it the better, for you and your boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Well I think it can vary, it depends how 'tight' you are and how big his willy is really. But I think it hurts for pretty much everyone. Don't feel like a wuss, people don't realise until they've got to that situation how much it actually hurts. But it does, and the sooner you get through it the better, for you and your boyfriend.
    He said I was really 'tight' (what does that even mean and do guys prefer that?). He's penis is an average size, I would say six inches or so.

ReputationRep:
    Tight means you're just really small in that area and I think they do prefer it because it's more friction or something therefore they get more pleasure.
    No one likes a bucket.
    So basically, you're tight so it's going to hurt, especially when your hymen breaks but once thats over and done with it'll be great, you'll see

Is your Avatar Alexisonfire by any chance :p:

OP, I'm like that, even with my bf of almost a year, but after a while it gets comfy

Try going on top and ease yourself in, your in control then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Is your Avatar Alexisonfire by any chance :p:

Yep, one of the best bands ever.

ReputationRep:
    Tight means you're just really small in that area and I think they do prefer it because it's more friction or something therefore they get more pleasure.
    No one likes a bucket.
    So basically, you're tight so it's going to hurt, especially when your hymen breaks but once thats over and done with it'll be great, you'll see
    ...so how do you know when your hymen has broken?

ReputationRep:
    hey im on me bfs account. it sometimes does that with me but i have to put up with the pain then its great, its wierd cos it hurts when aint even gon in much, but just look 4ward to pleasure

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't remember exactly but I think when the pain is at it's worse and from then on gets gradually better. You might find afterwards you feel a bit looser inside but not much. You might also bleed a little but not everyone does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bad A$$)
    Haha... funny. Profesh, I used to always enjoy reading your posts...
    "".

ReputationRep:
    It's defenelty not broken since its still hurting this much. It usually streches more when ur actually " aroused ". But either way...just do it, get over it. Yes u're a woss :P sorry to say but girls dont deal well with physical pain. I've had a friggin kidney stone! you know what that feels like? Its like your being stabbed in the back, and every 2-3 seconds a new knife enters. Thats freaking pain! :P

Any way.. just do it, it will stop hurting. Its either gonna break or its gonna strech. Either way its gonna hurt but..it will be over after. Usually the second time is better but not full on pleasure. By the THIRD time you'll really enjoy sex.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2008
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.