Turn on thread page Beta

Why does it hurt when we're doing 'it'? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    "".
    I don't post on here much anymore, but I know you're a very funny and intelligent guy. I don't read much of what you write because I don't come here much.

ReputationRep:
    it may be that your hymen isn't broken, like others suggested, but there are also other things that might be wrong.
    to be honest that sounds like an astonishing amount of pain to me for someone who's totally relaxed.

if it persists a trip to your gp might be a good idea. try looking up vaginismus too, see if it sounds like what's happening with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamolxes)
    It's defenelty not broken since its still hurting this much. It usually streches more when ur actually " aroused ". But either way...just do it, get over it. Yes u're a woss :P sorry to say but girls dont deal well with physical pain. I've had a friggin kidney stone! you know what that feels like? Its like your being stabbed in the back, and every 2-3 seconds a new knife enters. Thats freaking pain! :P

Any way.. just do it, it will stop hurting. Its either gonna break or its gonna strech. Either way its gonna hurt but..it will be over after. Usually the second time is better but not full on pleasure. By the THIRD time you'll really enjoy sex.
    We've done it twice already and the pain was unbearable. Honestly. I had to ask him to stop. I really don't look forward to intimacy, but I'm going to be more brave. Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bad A$$)
    We've done it twice already and the pain was unbearable. Honestly. I had to ask him to stop. I really don't look forward to intimacy, but I'm going to be more brave. Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement.
    Okay well thats a bit ...well ...alright take another route. Tell him to finger you. Use one,then two, what ever feels comfortable. Do this untill he can do it with 3. After that it should be fine.

Normally it should have stopped after doing it TWICE!! and the pain is still " unbearable? " well then try this method...

ReputationRep:
    Okay well thats a bit ...well ...alright take another route. Tell him to finger you. Use one,then two, what ever feels comfortable. Do this untill he can do it with 3. After that it should be fine.

Normally it should have stopped after doing it TWICE!! and the pain is still " unbearable? " well then try this method...
    It hurts the same way when he fingers me too.

Do you think it may have something to do with nerves, mood etc? I'm fairly relaxed, not 100% though... I'm usually worried about the pain...

How do you know if you're 'tight'?

ReputationRep:
    If you are worried and tensed up it is going to hurt. If it doesn't get any better after a couple more times I would go to the doctor about it. There are conditions that make sex really painful, so you might want to have a chat about it with someone who knows what they are talking about

most of the time I can have sex totally pain free.
    using 3 fingers is unbearably uncomfortable and a bit painful. using two is slightly uncomfortable and nowhere near as good as a ****.

don't give tips on how to use your vagina if you don't have one.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest with you, I've never found fingering pleasurable. I don't what other girl's views are, but I've never found it good.

ReputationRep:
    It hurts the same way when he fingers me too.

Do you think it may have something to do with nerves, mood etc? I'm fairly relaxed, not 100% though... I'm usually worried about the pain...
    if you're preempting pain then chances are you'll get pain.

i know a lot of people disagree with this but a glass of wine or two might help you relax while still letting you be aware of what's going on and in control of yourself.
    once you have a good experience it's likely to make it easier from then on so it's not like i'm advocating getting wasted every time you have sex or anything.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest with you, I've never found fingering pleasurable. I don't what other girl's views are, but I've never found it good.
    is it a struggle/uncomfortable/painful? if so, go to the doctor.
    it might seem daunting but the longer you leave it the more you'll think 'what an idiot i am, i've put up with this for so long' when you bite the bullet and get it sorted.

ReputationRep:
    I feel ashamed of having to go to the doctor because a) it's an embarrassing problem b) how would I explain this to my man? I'd be incredibly embarrassed.

ReputationRep:
    I feel ashamed of having to go to the doctor because a) it's an embarrassing problem b) how would I explain this to my man? I'd be incredibly embarrassed.
    trust me, it's nowhere near as bad when you actually get there, and afterwards you wonder why you put it off so long. I went to the doctor last month about being allergic to jizz after putting it off for years and i'm so glad i've finally gone!

you're trying to fix the problem you two have. I'm sure he'll understand and be supportive.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2008
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.