x Turn on thread page Beta

Raped whilst playing a Wii watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    All his bases belong to the dog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    why wasnt it?
    Presumably either because she's a po-faced bore, or because 'bestial molestation' isn't a mode of humour to which her faculties are adequately attuned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Presumably either because she's a po-faced bore, or because 'bestial molestation' isn't a mode of humour to which her faculties are adequately attuned.
    i love you, will rep you in a bit

ReputationRep:
    he clearly likes it though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pork products)
    Then it would be a girl getting raped by a dog...
    No **** sherlock. My point is that if it was a girl this thread would have people damning the situation, especially by female members, but it's a guy so it's okay, apparently.

What the guy should have done is give the dog a good kick.

Tell you what go and find something similar with a girl and make a thread and see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    that was SO uncomfortable/weird to watch
    and i usually love failblog stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    No **** sherlock. My point is that if it was a girl this thread would have people damning the situation, especially by female members, but it's a guy so it's okay, apparently.

Tell you what go and find something similar with a girl and make a thread and see what happens.
    oh my god. its a dog, the kid had pants on, its not like hes actually being penetrated.

You're making a pretty big assumption considering we're on an internet forum, my friend.

ReputationRep:

lol? the dog didnt actually have sex with hi,

i dont think anyone is condeming the dog they hump anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    lol? the dog didnt actually have sex with hi,

i dont think anyone is condoming the dog they hump anything!
    some people just overreact :p:

http://www.aslowerpace.com/serendipi...rass......html

ReputationRep:
    I just find these type of events, often portrayed by that obscenely fat woman on TV, a damnation of proper humour. It's not like the video has received informed consent of the guy on it is it?

I take it comedy is pretty **** on TV these days? Getting humour from other people's misdemeanours is rather sad. Rather watch Black Adder personally.

ReputationRep:
    I like intelligent comedy and hate crude humour as much as the next person, but I did find this funny.

The dog just looks so happy... EDIT: And it's not even about it being an anonymous person. They're not suffering, jeeze. If it was my younger brother I'd find it equally funny, though my dog is, fortunately, rather smaller.

I just find these type of events, often portrayed by that obscenely fat woman on TV, a damnation of proper humour. It's not like the video has received informed consent of the guy on it is it?

I take it comedy is pretty **** on TV these days? Getting humour from other people's misdemeanours is rather sad. Rather watch Black Adder personally.
    I do hope you've never laughed at a terrible situation of his own making befalling Edmund or Baldrick's stupidity resulting in his getting hit or otherwise put upon.

Finding humour in suffering is pretty natural. If it's just someone on a computer screen who we'll never meet and isn't actually seriously hurt, then why should we be expected to form an emotional connection and thus not find it funny?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tam_Diman)
    :rofl:

I love the fact he tries to keep playing...
    hahaahahahahahah me too haahahahahah

and I love how nobody tries to get the dog off him. the boy doesn't eve make any special efforts too

hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by numb3rb0y)
    I do hope you've never laughed at a terrible situation of his own making befalling Edmund or Baldrick's stupidity resulting in his getting hit or otherwise put upon.
    Only when it involves Jews.

No seriously, that's acted out and has consent whereas the link is real and lacks consent. You could say the same thing with Fawlty Towers with the 'abuse' of Manuel (bloody good actor though).

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=C5iUoFeqHPM&NR=1 - that's funnier. If I said that at my workplace I'd get sacked though.

ReputationRep:
    that what you get for playing a console as rubbish as the wii!

ReputationRep:
    I found it more funny for the fact the kid was STILL trying to play the wii and concentrate on that rather than the fact a dog was attempting to penetrate him.

ReputationRep:
    what the hell.....

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he was enjoying it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.