Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Great, thats brilliant to know.

What current undergoing projects are being carried out, and how successful does The WHO believe them to be?

ReputationRep:
    I believe the who are currently touring Japan and the USA, and they are sold out, so rather successful! :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    I believe the who are currently touring Japan and the USA, and they are sold out, so rather successful! :getmecoat:
    Unicef do not count 'sell outs' as a measure of success.

ReputationRep:
    unicef more of a pink floyd fan? led zep maybe?

ReputationRep:
    ^ Unicef shall ignore that last humourous comment, Russia.

Unicef would count 100% child enrolment in primary schools throughout Russia as a success, by the way. This however, is not the case.

(Original post by lodzinski)
    unicef more of a pink floyd fan? led zep maybe?
    Led Zep all the way. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    *********** HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UNICEF ************

In order to celebrate UNICEFs belated birthday (during the week), I propose each country in the MUN hold a 'Day of the Children'. I would like to open discussion on how each country will choose to appropriately celebrate this day. UNICEF also welcomes suggestions on which day they would like celelbrations to take place.

Example ideas - city parades, all school activites to be fun, world leaders to dedicate one day to solving international problems affecting children altogether....

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.