Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - How do you flirt with guys? watch

This is to all the girls -

How do you flirt with guys - like what are the signals you give to a guy to tell him you like him or are at least interested in him?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I am crap at flirting.
    My common technique is good old eye contact, shows interest.

ReputationRep:
    Cheeky smile, kind of a smirk ;D

(Original post by impossible!)
    I am crap at flirting.
    My common technique is good old eye contact, shows interest.
    can't that be seen as just been interested in a guy as in a friend?

ReputationRep:
    laugh and smile a lot... touching, cuddly (im generally flirty person though)

ReputationRep:
    lol flirting...whats that? i just come out and tell people lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    can't that be seen as just been interested in a guy as in a friend?
    Ah I know what I mean, it does show a different the way I do it, I wouldnt look at a friend the same way id look at someone who I was interested in. Lol

ReputationRep:
    just wink your eyes. or by another easy way just tell him your feeling.

ReputationRep:
    talk to them

erm few main things

-take an interest in what he does uni/work and things hes likes
    -pretend to hit more like a tap on his shoulder
    -cuddle or draw on hands..any excude to touch, really, lol
    -probably twirl hair with hands and head bent to side when talking
    -when sitting beside sit close for knees to touch or as if your knees or hands are pointing in their direction
    -smiling and laughing

hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    Unzip his trousers.

ReputationRep:
    I think asking girls on a forum wont get any realistic answers. They probably flirt using a pink coloured font and use lots of xoxoxoxox's

ReputationRep:
    Wow, girls flirt so subtly... Having read this, I think I've probably been flirted with loads of times, without even noticing

Make it more obvious please :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-E-N-O-V-A)
    I think asking girls on a forum wont get any realistic answers. They probably flirt using a pink coloured font and use lots of xoxoxoxox's
    Steady on, we're not ****s - we'd poke the chap on Facebook first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy_J)
    Steady on, we're not ****s - we'd poke the chap on Facebook first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    Unzip his trousers.
    lol... i think that would defeat the whole point of the subtlety of flirting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banu_Hashim)
    lol... i think that would defeat the whole point of the subtlety of flirting...
    Who said flirting had to be subtle?

a girl who likes a guy that way...generally always takes an interest in things you like, smiles alot, always happens to end up talking or making a point of talkgin abot something only you and th other person was involved in or were at...etc also or tries to sit beside you, letting each other drink from each others drinks, pretending to hit....we also fish for compliments, lol back to try and see what you say....gives an idea if your interested or not....if you like a girl...and you think she likes back...if she starts to cuddle, cuddle back and look for signs i mentioned above...but sometimes girls may be friendly so just be careful you dont ruin anything lke the friendship

ReputationRep:
    Okay so other girls have answered above....so guys you can be just as confusing...so how do youz flirt with girls? what kinda of things/actions/say to think your letting us know?

ReputationRep:
    I act kind of shy, probably blush a hell of a lot, and keep smiling But that's kind of accidental... apparantly according to behaviourists, girls tend to tilt their heads to the left (unconciously).. probably because the right side of the brain is doing something or other.. then they tend to touch the guy, just on the arm or something.. and at first act shy, smiling and making eye contact, waiting for the guy to pounce Then to finish that all off they touch their hair quite a bit, and try to draw attention to *ahem their chest.. then lick their lips.. (and apparantly their lips swell up due to hormones or something).
    And yes, this is all done unconciously.. I saw it in a documentary, I'm that sad

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.