Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

do youz guys thinking drawing on girls wrists, callin nicknames that annoy the person, lettin the drink some of their drink and writing thank with a thanx is flirting??

ReputationRep:
    laughing at their jokes that aren't funny.

ReputationRep:
    Start off with ' Wagwan Sexy ', then elaborate. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking about this just now!
    i just got back from going out with a guy i met last night, and all i could really manage tonight was a bit of erm verbal flirting & teasing and smiling! i just completely forgot how i did it before, and he's four years older(22) so i feel kinda young and y'know? young and naive!

lol...yeah ive laughed at guys jokes that arent funny, played truth and dare of which im sure my friends tried to make sure the dare ended up me kissing the guy...altho not a proper kiss unfortunately ....maybe soon though, lol

i wish there was a way of a guy leeting you know....like a key main thing they do or say....else it can be embarrasing if you realised the guy doesnt like you. which for me happens alot

ReputationRep:
    Talk for agesss, and be very smiley and sweet as if you don't know what you're doing AT ALL. and then subtly move closer and closer, so it looks like even you don't realize you're doing it. and then be like "urgggh i'm tired" and lay your head on his/her shoulder, but then [if you're sitting in a group] do it to someone else straight after, but then be like "ah.. your shoulder isn't as good as ****", or sometimes keep touching their hand 'accidently' until they hold it, etc. etc.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    lol...yeah ive laughed at guys jokes that arent funny, played truth and dare of which im sure my friends tried to make sure the dare ended up me kissing the guy...altho not a proper kiss unfortunately ....maybe soon though, lol
    Woah this is very familiar. I think I may know who you are :ninja:

Either that or this is coincidence and it's just a common occurence. :p:

ReputationRep:
    the lip lick

lip lubrication and a sexy wink, works everytime!

(Original post by uthred50)
    Woah this is very familiar. I think I may know who you are :ninja:

Either that or this is coincidence and it's just a common occurence. :p:
    wel wot hair colour and starsign are you?

ReputationRep:
    It's all about the eyes baby

(Original post by Anonymous)
    wel wot hair colour and starsign are you?
    I don't wanna hi-jack the thread lol
    PM me if you want to quiz me on it :p:

I'm not the guy himself by the way - so I haven't a clue when his birthday is

ReputationRep:
    In a variety of unsubtle and different ways. There's the immature approach which is me teasing and insulting them in a playful way, which works weirdly well. There's the shockingly (and often drunken) obvious use of my hands (very very tactile). I blush a lot too around guys I find really attractive, though that's not as much flirty as it is geeky.

ReputationRep:
    Do what you feel comfortable with... I think I do play with my hair, and bite my lip (gently!), and hold eye contact for a while (and then obviously look away at some point, else that would just be weird) but I do all of those things because I'm comfortable doing them; they feel 'right'. I don't do the whole touchy-feely thing because it's just not me - it's too blatant. So yeah.. I think the key really isn't in following set 'flirting behaviour'; it's in doing what you feel happy doing.

Oh.. I also find that taking the piss out of guys (very lightly, of course) usually works a treat.

ReputationRep:
    I tend to pick on them, take the mickey. Find some way to touch them, push them in a 'you're so cheeky' kinda way...
    Giggling tends to work....

ReputationRep:
    All of this is very subtle. According to this thread flirting pretty much amounts to "LOL I laugh alot".:shifty:

Walk up to them, grab their **** and say "Hey big boy, fancy a shag my pussy needs a good screwing". Usually works.

ReputationRep:
    but I am funny! What do you do for funny guys XD

ReputationRep:
    Wow, most people are so nice in their flirting! I seem to be especially mean to people who I'm attracted to. I insist on picking an argument with everything they say, and am really sarcastic and annoying. I don't do it deliberately, it just seems to always be how I flirt, but I do get away with it because it's just an exaggerated version of how I am anyway.

Not being big headed but it does seem to work as a flirting technique...you just have to get the balance right between being mean enough but having a glint in your eye .

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately, most of us girls aren't like - YEAH I FANCY YOU, WANNA MAKE OUT?
    we do little subtle things to show you we're interested and hope you reciprocate : )

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.