The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

uthred50
Actually on second thought, I'll ask you outright lol. Jo?

nope. im not Jo nor is the person
Reply 41
Anonymous
nope. im not Jo nor is the person

:biggrin: i see. Coincedence then, as thought :p:
Anonymous
thank with a thanx is flirting??

No that just means you're mentally deficient.
oh my god! the guy im interested in has just asked me out :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant believe it this never happens.....awww totally chuffed!

btw...he commented on how he started puttin x in thanxs ( as opposed to thanks) to see if id noticed...awww he such a sweetie
Reply 44
Anonymous
oh my god! the guy im interested in has just asked me out :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant believe it this never happens.....awww totally chuffed!

btw...he commented on how he started puttin x in thanxs ( as opposed to thanks) to see if id noticed...awww he such a sweetie

If a guy did that to me, I'd just presume he was somewhat moronic. :erm:

But congrats all the same. :biggrin:
aye he does act really silly but thats why i like him..lol...hes not ur typical footie loving man....hes into history yet is hot and loves to have a laugh. hes different to wot i normally go for and you know wot i need a change after being treated like rubbish awwww......thanks im well chuffed! :biggrin:
history, good choice
yeah he loves history and knows all sorts of random things. he is witty yet hot and can be soo sweet...hes even got tattoos that are nice, hee hee
There are ways.
History_rocks
Okay so other girls have answered above....so guys you can be just as confusing...so how do youz flirt with girls? what kinda of things/actions/say to think your letting us know?

Well I don't really flirt, what I do is I end up getting really shy, getting nervous and a bit quiet, I also make some stupid conversations and find it really hard when they fish for compliments, saying stuff like for an example "I bought this coat yesterday" and i'm like "Ummm yeah it's nice", so really I turn into a bit of a muppet. Also if they tell me to watch something or listen to a certain band I will give it a go and see what it's like, usually the night they tell me. I give them a few extras kisses at the end of texts or msn conversations too, usually try to make them notice by giving our other girl mates the average i give ranging from 1 to 3 but i give her about 5 or 6, just incase they're ever around when one of them is on msn or sees a text and notice the difference in the number of kisses. If they say to me they like a certain thing I'm wearing I try to wear it again when I see them, not like every day though, she'd think I was a tramp.

The last girl, she lent me a DVD of some chick flick/romcom type film so I watched it and it was Valentine's Day when I gave it her back so I bought a card and hid it in the case and she found it when she opened it, that was a give away though really but none of us used it to ask each other out.

Haven't flirted, or at least tried to but failed by turning into a muppet now for a while though, probably since before Summer, things just got all complicated and the girl admitted she did like me but she went off me before anything happened. That's happened more than once too so that's why I prefer being single now, well by that I mean that's why I choose not to try asking any girls I like out and not making them realise I like them.
You'll get ur girl in the end. one who is perfect for you:biggrin:
Reply 51
I believe the age old trick is to have your breast accidentally fall out. works every time :yikes:

or so I'm told :p:
I don't ever flirt with guys unless I think the guy I like is interested in me too/would be able to put up with me in a relationship, which pretty much never happens. However, if I did, I would probably be more open*, compliment the guy a lot, and be more... 'huggy', for lack of a better word.

*If I randomly started spewing all my dark secrets onto the guy right off the bat, though, that would most likely mean that I was trying to scare him off.
LH123
Unzip his trousers.

Win :smile:
Reply 54
I usually make an effort to get to know him and see what he's like. But most of the time I end up in the 'friend zone' LOL. I'm not very flirty to be honest!
Reply 55
SiaSiaSia
Talk for agesss, and be very smiley and sweet as if you don't know what you're doing AT ALL. and then subtly move closer and closer, so it looks like even you don't realize you're doing it. and then be like "urgggh i'm tired" and lay your head on his/her shoulder, but then [if you're sitting in a group] do it to someone else straight after, but then be like "ah.. your shoulder isn't as good as ****", or sometimes keep touching their hand 'accidently' until they hold it, etc. etc.

Pro!
Tufts
Pro!

It's quite sad, isn't it? :P
Reply 57
I don't:s-smilie:.
Reply 58
Rub his willy and see how he reacts.
Kasphlam
If a guy did that to me, I'd just presume he was somewhat moronic. :erm:

Same. I'd be like.. can't you SPELL?

Latest