Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - How do you flirt with guys? watch

ReputationRep:
    ok wow....this thread is scaring me now lol

A friend of mine i;ve recently started getting close with does all of the above!

But then again im hoping that is just natural for her, cos she was doing this while she was in a relationship and she just broke up and is still doing it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    It's quite sad, isn't it? :P
    Not at all.

I'm using the shoulder thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Not at all.

I'm using the shoulder thing.
    Tell me how it goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmyname)
    ok wow....this thread is scaring me now lol

A friend of mine i;ve recently started getting close with does all of the above!

But then again im hoping that is just natural for her, cos she was doing this while she was in a relationship and she just broke up and is still doing it lol

Hate to break it to you, but I do it to everyone as well, I just make it a little bit MORE with the person I like, as if even I don't know i'm doing it ;D

ReputationRep:
    With guys I just tend to grab their arse a lot. I prefer girls though, they know when you want something from them. Nom nom nom.

ReputationRep:
    I don't flirt.

ReputationRep:
    few drinks down me pushes the flirting button, im quite tactile and just get very chatty =)

ReputationRep:
    if you ever read any of that "pshycological signs a girl shows when she likes you" kinda

i do ALL of them

i overkill on the eye contact sometimes though lol

and i have to try and talk to the guy at whatever chance i get

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You'll get ur girl in the end. one who is perfect for you
    Thanks

Aww no problem...

ReputationRep:
    eye contact, laugh at his jokes, hitting guys arms softly when talking, smileeee, i guess my whole tone of voice changes..cant thnk of anyth else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy_J)
    Steady on, we're not ****s - we'd poke the chap on Facebook first.
    hahaha love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History_rocks)
    Okay so other girls have answered above....so guys you can be just as confusing...so how do youz flirt with girls? what kinda of things/actions/say to think your letting us know?
    i liked a girl. compliments alot. expensive birthday gifts - minimum 100 quid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaeljacksonisthebest01)
    i liked a girl. compliments alot. expensive birthday gifts - minimum 100 quid.
    omg.. what did you buy?:eek: if u did that with every girl you liked ud end up skint pretty quick lol.
    did it work on her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellbeepee)
    omg.. what did you buy?:eek: if u did that with every girl you liked ud end up skint pretty quick lol.
    did it work on her?
    umm well of the top of my head, one of the latest mp4 players when theyd come out (she said it looked gd once) umm jewels - silver mainly - twice that was. umm designer bag - versace.

lol luckily i have the funds to fund it but yeah it didnt work. shes a mate though now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellbeepee)
    did it work on her?
    wouldnt do it with every girl. this girl was special. the best and most amazing human being i had and probably will ever come across. i still think the world of her. theres just no words to describe how much i care, just that its so much that at points it hurts to know how much it is.

ReputationRep:
    pull your tits out, good flirtation technique.

Smile a lot
    Eye contact
    Teasing but not in a kinky way!
    Laugh a lot (anyone noticed a 'flirting laugh' is different?)
    Complements
    Asking lots of questions
    Swaying hips
    Non defensive body language ie arm crossing
    Body language that mirrors his / faces towards him
    Bringing up things you have spoken about before / things that happened

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy_J)
    Steady on, we're not ****s - we'd poke the chap on Facebook first.
    lol, rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vanilla camel)
    I act kind of shy, probably blush a hell of a lot, and keep smiling But that's kind of accidental... apparantly according to behaviourists, girls tend to tilt their heads to the left (unconciously).. probably because the right side of the brain is doing something or other.. then they tend to touch the guy, just on the arm or something.. and at first act shy, smiling and making eye contact, waiting for the guy to pounce Then to finish that all off they touch their hair quite a bit, and try to draw attention to *ahem their chest.. then lick their lips.. (and apparantly their lips swell up due to hormones or something).
    And yes, this is all done unconciously.. I saw it in a documentary, I'm that sad
    NOW, this is the kinda information guys want to know.

ontopic, a girl in my drama class today was looking at me, but i noticed her look at me & she looked a way, it was strange... but then she did this 3-4 times, I don't know... I guess looking at people is normal...... Is that a sign of interest?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.