The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I don't flirt
Respect4Acting
NOW, this is the kinda information guys want to know.

ontopic, a girl in my drama class today was looking at me, but i noticed her look at me & she looked a way, it was strange... but then she did this 3-4 times, I don't know... I guess looking at people is normal...... Is that a sign of interest?

*cough* rep please *cough*

Sounds like it to me, why not flash her a grin the next time she does it, that'll really get her water boiling :p:
michaeljacksonisthebest01
i liked a girl. compliments alot. expensive birthday gifts - minimum 100 quid.

that's your idea of flirting? I was a girl I'd be a little creeped out by someone I didn't know that well getting me such an expensive present.
Cowboy Dan
that's your idea of flirting? I was a girl I'd be a little creeped out by someone I didn't know that well getting me such an expensive present.

I knew her. know her. shes a v good friend. obvzz i wouldnt do that with a stranger.! lol
michaeljacksonisthebest01
I knew her. know her. shes a v good friend. obvzz i wouldnt do that with a stranger.! lol

Lol, OK, fair enough. If you can afford it I guess.
I Have No Imagination
Start off with ' Wagwan Sexy ', then elaborate. :yy:

Your sig= Genius.
WeasleyNumber10
Your sig= Genius.

Cheers. :biggrin:
mikniuke
Cheeky smile, kind of a smirk ;D

shootbangfire
Just smile, take an interest in what he's saying, maybe tease him a bit.

But clearly not always as the last two girls who've done these things every time I saw them ended up just liking me as a friend...sucks, no?!
shootbangfire
ok, i think everything has to be taken in context. i'm pretty sure when either of us are actually flirting with a guy it's clear, as opposed to just being polite and friendly.

Mutual friends agreed with me though lol
Smiling / lots of eye-contact / giggling at all his jokes / ruffling my hair.
I went like this to a guy at my friend's party once: :hubba:
He quickly got the message.
Smile.

That's it, so either game over or they take the hint and do the rest kthx.

OP you shouldn't have to put yourself out there tbh, guys are meant to flirt with us :wink:
I Have No Imagination
Cheers. :biggrin:

It's the best one yet :biggrin:
danni_bella
Smile.

That's it, so either game over or they take the hint and do the rest kthx.

OP you shouldn't have to put yourself out there tbh, guys are meant to flirt with us :wink:

You're supposed to cook and clean for me and shag me on request....:yes: :yes:
BollywoodToBattersea
You're supposed to cook and clean for me and shag me on request....:yes: :yes:

Ha! No.

I'm trying to help out the girls of TSR on here so that they don't work too hard, just making sure! :>
Reply 94
OP

It depends. With some guys I make eye contact, with others I ma very touchy feely, with other I laugh a lot at their jokes

I am not a full on flirt though. I dont even like flirting
I smile, always lick my lips/bite my lips (it's a habit) and enjoy teasing people, but that doesn't mean I'm flirting does it? Do I flirt without even knowing it? I do it everyone! I smile to everyone as well, even if I'm on my own or just walking down the street. What's wrong with me? I don't mean anything by it.
danni_bella
It's the best one yet :biggrin:

Ahww thank you. :smile:
I play with hair, laugh at nearly everything he says (even if I don't find it very funny!), sit forward or move my body towards his, try and touch his arm etc...
I seem to be the complete opposite to everybody here - if I like a guy and am pretty sure he's interested I do my damn hardest to completely ignore him as much as possible, putting on my charm with other guys in front of him
But making sure it's in front of him and turning round every now and then giving him a quick smile :smile:
Reply 99
Anonymous
Walk up to them, grab their cock and say "Hey big boy, fancy a shag my pussy needs a good screwing". Usually works.

My kinda lady. :sexface:

Latest

Trending

Trending