Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Less feminine females are funny :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hiphopopotamus)
    How is that funny..?

They're probably laughing at you I'm afraid.
    As someone already pointed out - you'd have to know me and the people I was talking about for it to be funny.
    I'm not a stand-up comedian, I just joke around with my friends and so my humour is usually based on things we (my friend group) can all relate to.

ReputationRep:
    For no reason other than just not finding them funny, I haven't liked any female comedians.

ReputationRep:
    Are you joking i have met alot of women who are funny,

However not many funny stand up people which make me lol apart for Jo brand, she is hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    I find women a lot more funny when they're *****y about everything. Some of them are so skillful at ripping someone/thing to shreds it's just hilarious, really.

ReputationRep:
    I think Joan Rivers is absolutely hilarious.

Chicks who can't cook are funny. But other than that, no. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [TuckingFypo])
    Chicks who can't cook are funny. But other than that, no. :ninja:
    Awww, man the video in your profile is no longer available. I :suith: the pigeon lady.

(Original post by Diaz)
    Awww, man the video in your profile is no longer available. I :suith: the pigeon lady.
    ****. That's for telling me, I didn't know it wasn't working anymore. *updates* :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [TuckingFypo])
    ****. That's for telling me, I didn't know it wasn't working anymore. *updates* :ninja:

I'll be checking up in a while :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandellos)
    Why the hell are you posting on TSR when you should be washing/cooking/cleaning?

As for comedy, women should learn that toilet humour is awesome, and that it is, in fact, funny.

And sarcasm is perhaps the most beautiful form of wit ever, and delivered correctly and fluently makes my heart come with delight.
    hah i wasnt even being serious, god. :p:

i livebreathelive on sarcasm my dear.

ReputationRep:
    Girls have **** banter.....fact

ReputationRep:
    I agree that women are not as funny as men though im one of the exceptions :p:

ReputationRep:
    I remember reading some article about research which suggested humour was not seen as an attractive quality in females, so maybe that has something to do with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amrizzle)
    I remember reading some article about research which suggested humour was not seen as an attractive quality in females, so maybe that has something to do with it.
    Even if they're funny?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millymelting)
    Even if they're funny?
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2005/...ons.psychology

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...en-525001.html

Quite interesting stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Oh especially the second one! :}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IeuanF)
    You've forgotten "your Mum".

Oh hahah :top:

ReputationRep:
    nahh women are funny (maybe not a funny as blokes but still)...

you lot are obviously gonna say were not tho ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millymelting)
    Oh especially the second one! :}
    Yeahp

Maybe some woman know this inherently and tend to tone down their humour? The human mind is a complex thing...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.