Turn on thread page Beta

Not get any work done.. watch

Please keep anon.

Hello i always say i'm going to do lots of work like i did today, but always end up doing like 20%, i.e spending 1 hour doing it, and the rest of the day surfing the internet and doing my physio exercises (5 lots of 30 mins throughout day.)

Please help me and give me tips so i can be productive tommorow, i've been like this all year.

I'm in my AS's btw.

Thanks for any replies.

Bump, as took awhile to get accepted.

ReputationRep:
    Have you got a goal at the end of all this like uni?

ReputationRep:
    Well (Im in AS too) and I use a uni I really want to get into and how I would feel if I didn't, and it actually works!

ReputationRep:
    im in the same position, doing my As in maths and sciences. i just cant be bothered to be 100% devoted to my studies. i just came from work and cant actually start revising...it is HARD believe me...help me too plz...

lets studie together and motivate each other, thts a solution right ?

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm the queen of procrastination. I have to tell you, It doens't really get much better. even now at uni i was up til 2am doing th first assignment then overselpt went in like a skank and was working on it til 10 mins before the deadline. I wish i knew what to say but in my experience theres no cure

ReputationRep:
    I feel the same, except im at uni. I have so much work to do but im finding it so hard to make myself actually do it. I love my course and the work is really interesting, but even so i find myself doing anything else to avoid it. I don't know what is wrong with me at the moment, i feel so bad i want to cry.

I think the best bit of advice i can give you, and one which i am going to take myself when i've finished writing this message is to get off tsr!
    Do you have friends who you could study with so you can help motivate each other and make it a bit competitive? or maybe go to the library, or find somewhere that is a really good study environment with no distractions.

ReputationRep:
    just think of what will happen if you dont
    my mate did nothing all year and was really disappointed with her results at the end of the year and is doing like 5 resits
    some people dont need to work all year, the majority do
    and i didnt work ALL the time, just when it mattered most really, as long as homework and coursework are all done well, you can have SOME time off!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.