This discussion is closed.
Dontrylinos
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Does anybody know the dates when the results for January examinations come out?
froggymills
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dontrylinos)
Does anybody know the dates when the results for January examinations come out?
Yeah Thursday 17th March - seems sooo long away! Saying that I havent even finished my exams....last one tomorrow....geography ekkk

Good luck for then everybody!
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
17th of March rings a bell.
smallthoms
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm sure I've heard the 10th March being mentioned, but I could have imagined it.
shadowkin
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
AQA is the 10th March isn't it?
Emsy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shadowkin)
AQA is the 10th March isn't it?
It is indeed. My teachers have announced it for Thurs, but the paper slips come on the 17th and some colleges make you wait till then, strange huh? Glad we're not one of them, its just cruel

Ems x
Mesho
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what about Edexcel? are they going to be sent by internet to the schools on the 10th of march ? and the hard paper copies on the 17th? or all on the 17th?
im soo nervous! but at the same time iwant to know how i did!
JeremyG
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yep, Edexcel are also sending the results electronically on the 10th and paper copies on the 17th

Good luck everyone
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Exam results come out on the 17th actually. In addition, the teachers and examinations officer can access the results online on the 10th (this thursday). You could ask them then if you want.
habosh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trev)
Exam results come out on the 17th actually. In addition, the teachers and examinations officer can access the results online on the 10th (this thursday). You could ask them then if you want.
I told my coordinator about the online results she seemed rather unsure if it's for sure yet,she was like oh there are alot of rumors going on about it I'll call you when marks come out,I hope she DOES know now,I'm symphetatic right now
kayleigh123
Report 14 years ago
ive been told that they come out on the 10th of march but in a mad format so they wont be given to us until the 17th march. the deadline for resits is the 21st march which is half term so that means we only have the next day to organise and pay for our resits. its madness!!!! :eek:
indian
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you can do it later just pay late fee. so dont panic
habosh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no I think teachers could find out your result and tell it to you as to have at least a week to organise resits,,shouldn't it be that way????
trev
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Some tutor groups told their students about the results on the 10th. We need to ask our head of sixth form for it.

I don't think the online results is a rumour though for some of you thinking about that. The proof is on the AQA website.
Chris87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
All my teachers are happy to give me results on 10th March.
trev
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I posted a message about results online on march 10th in the school forums. In addition, I might write it on the common room whiteboard. However, some of the tutors told some of my classmates that they can ask for their results through the head of sixth form.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (17)
7.17%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.55%
I don't think they'd understand (40)
16.88%
It might lead to more bullying (84)
35.44%
There's nothing they could do (71)
29.96%

Watched Threads

Latest