The Student Room Group
Reply 1
actually I did, and the guy didn't text me for the amount of days I ghosted. So here is the thing If a guy does not say anything back to you, means he doesn't really care or notice you. Also I feel like there is no point in doing it anyway. Cause I mean if a guy generally cares about you etc.... There would be no reason for you to try to test him or ghost him.
Original post by meiyah
actually I did, and the guy didn't text me for the amount of days I ghosted. So here is the thing If a guy does not say anything back to you, means he doesn't really care or notice you. Also I feel like there is no point in doing it anyway. Cause I mean if a guy generally cares about you etc.... There would be no reason for you to try to test him or ghost him.

So basically there was this guy who was constantly being needy he like messaged me all the time as if he had nothing else to do.

I then ghosted and he then panicked and spammed me saying if he messed up. I found this so unnactractive.

On the other hand another guy when I ghosted him, he didn't even contact me once which made me like him even more
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
So basically there was this guy who was constantly being needy he like messaged me all the time as if he had nothing else to do.

I then ghosted and he then panicked and spammed me saying if he messed up. I found this so unnactractive.

On the other hand another guy when I ghosted him, he didn't even contact me once which made me like him even more

Well I have no idea what to tell you. For one maybe you shouldn't talk to people if you don't plan on being anything to them. For one I think guys find it unattractive, that's what I know. But idk some guys like feeling neglected. But hey I am not to sure, I know for my opinion I would not like to be ghosted. Also the guy who spammed you, he is the one who really cares about your being. The other guy on the other hand doesn't really care.
No, I don't have any time for those types of tests or mindgames.

I prefer to watch how a potential partner reacts to every day issues, conflict resolution situations and handles sudden changes.
Argumentative third parties, bad apples, crisis situations, distressed pet animals, sudden financial pressures, stressful work/friend situations, temporary setbacks.
Shows a lot about their ambitions, communication skills, life expectations and mindset.
Reply 5
I used to do it in my teens. Don’t do it anymore- it’s a kind of manipulation and I don’t believe in it. I don’t want to cause any pain to a guy I like. I even tell them ahead if I might not be able to text haha
Reply 6
Use to play those sort of games and I just ended up hurting my own feelings. Healthy, normal guys won't bother with you.

Latest

Trending

Trending